when did you first let your baby stay away overnight?

ive not left liam and really dont wont to but thats my choice.. if you feel you can then go for it x

Imogen stayed at my mum's overnight for the 1st time when she was 14 weeks old, it was my dads wife's 50th party and i had promised my mum whilst i was preg that she could have the baby overnight this night. It was so hard leaving her and to be honest if my mum hadn't been so excited about having her i wouldn't have left her, but i am glad i did, she was fine and so happy to see us the next day. She has stayed at my mum's 3 times in total now and i still worry for days before and feel really sad the day she is going but i have a 12 year old sister and Imogen loves her to bits so i know she has fun at my mums, and i find once i've dropped her off i feel better its the thought of her going which is worse for me if that makes sense??

i'm sure your lo wll be fine :hugs: and like you say if ur having an op and will have to be away for a night it may be easier to do it beforehand

gem xxxx

First time I left Noah was Saturday nite(2days ago), went out clubbing for OH birthday. I found it really recharged me havin a nite off, even though I got even less sleep than usual lol xxx

I still havent left Tabs for over 3 hours yet :dohh: think i'm slliiiggghhhtlllyyy crazy!!!

My folks had Samuel for the night of our 3rd Wedding anniversary, which was a couple of weeks ago, so he was 11 weeks old. I missed him, but enjoyed time with H.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->