When did you get AF after birth (not BF'ing)

TeddyBearPug

Reaction score
When do you start your period after giving birth? I'm not bf'ing and it has been 7 weeks and still no period. I have had some small spotting with a lot of mucousy stuff once or twice but still no actual flow. I have felt like AF would show for about 2 weeks but nothing. I'm just curious how long it took for yours to show.

My lochia finally stopped at 9 weeks only for my AF to appear at 10 weeks. Sods law !. If you're worried phone your GP :flower:

My post partum bleeding stopped at 2 weeks, and I didn't get my period until 10 weeks. I was terrified that I was pregnant again haha!!

My bleeding stopped around 9 weeks post partum and first period arrived 13 weeks post partum.

My lochia stopped around 2 weeks, although there was hardly anything to be honest! Period started at 4 weeks for 5 days (definitely a period) then ive had another at 8 week's lasted around 5 days x

I think LO was about 6 weeks old when my periods came back and then I went straight on the pill.

I'm still waiting. Have felt like it was going to start a few times, but nothing yet. Did a pregnancy test the other day just Incase - very relieved when it was negative!

2 1/2 wks with my son, 3 weeks with my daughter.

I didn't BF at all and it took 4 months for AF to come back. I was terrified I was pregnant but I wasn't.

PP stopped at 3 weeks. Period back at 12 weeks. I was scared I was pregnant again but too scared to test. It's been awful and still going on day 7...

I did some breastfeeding pumping, but not enough to probably change my AF. Mine just came at 12 weeks PP (and was very light which surprised me as last time the first one was very heavy).

PP bleeding stopped at 6 weeks, and I got my period at 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->