When did you get energy?

me222

Reaction score
I'm now in the second trimester and wondering whether I'll actually get the buzz of energy everyone talks about? Does it only happen to a few? I'm so exhausted all the time.

:rofl: can't help you. I had energy first tri. Then BAM 20 weeks hit and I'm tired af all day long.

I never got that burst of energy with either of my pregnancies. I just get more and more exhausted until baby finally comes out!

It happened around 15 weeks for me this pregnancy. I don't know if it was a burst of energy so much as the symptoms that made me feel terrible going away (nausea, headaches/migraines/tiredness) and now I feel much more normal and have energy to do things!

I'm not sure I would call it a burst of energy lol just the fact is you stop feeling like s!#t I think is what they are referring too. There is no burst coming from me that's for sure! X

Never. It never came and I don't expect it to at this point.

Energy? What's that? :haha:
I still have zero , however life is much easier now my sickness has subsided. Which happened at around 20 weeks gradually. I feel so much more 'alive' at least now I'm not constantly nauseous. Still exhausted from the second I wake though. I think the fantastic 2nd tri is a myth lol.

It has varied by pregnancy. With this one, I got energy back at around 17 weeks, but it's not a ton of energy - just enough to clean my house - and I'm exhausted by 3pm. haha. We're body building! It takes a lot out of us!

I've just now started to get my energy back. It isn't much admittedly but it keeps me from doing nothing but laying around all day long :haha:

Ahh so I'm just obviously not weird for not getting a sudden burst of energy. Now I don't feel so guilty for not doing much. Need to clean house, but sooo tired. Had a bit of energy this morning at my midwife appointment, but now fatigued. How am I going to work when school resumes?? (I'm a casual teacher).

I'm 15+4 and more tired than ever!! With the last two, I didn't really have too much tiredness and only then, in the beginning of the first tri. This time, I've been super sleepy since I found out pretty much. Some days I'd go to bed at 8 and still wake up tired (I am usually a night owl and in bed between 12-1am). I'm on school holidays (teacher) and I don't know if the sudden slack in pressure has made my body go into relax mode, but every time I sit down at the moment, I feel like I could really really easily fall asleep. It's terrible. I'm so tired!! I really want some energy back as I don't want to spend the rest of this pregnancy exhausted to then lose loads of sleep with a newborn - or even before that, when the bazillion trips to the toilet at night kick in in late third tri.

When they are about 4 years old lol. I now feel okay, but have to give my self a pep talk just to make dinner lol. And feel wiped out after i do anything

Oh energy. How I miss thee. Let me count the ways :haha:

I was talking to my future MIL about this yesterday with my BF. They were picking and making fun about how I could run rings around them. Stay up till all hours of the night and get up for work like I slept a full 8 hrs when barely getting 3 hours of sleep and do it all over again the next day like nothing. NOW!!! LMAO I'm lucky if I can make it passed 8:30 with out feeling like I'm ready to pass out and that's not including the nap time I try to squeeze in through out the day especially on my day off. All I keep getting told is enjoy the sleep now because once this little one gets here there will no longer be sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->