when did you get your bfp?

al22003

Reaction score
I'm currently 9dpo today and bfn with fmu. When did you all get your bfp? I know I'm early, but it's so hard to not get discouraged.

I got my first bfp 2-3 days before my missed period. I tested positive with a digi on the day of my missed period. It is still early, so don't lose hope. I hope that you get your bfp soon!

I got my BFP on 11dpo. I usually have a 15-16 day LP.

Good Luck to you!

I got my bfp yesterday at what I think was 14 dpo x

Thanks ladies! Did any of you get bfns before your positive?

I tested 10 DPO got a negative! Tested 12 DPO got a :bfp: xx

This gives me some hope. Last month was my first month on clomid and I was so excited just to have ovulated that it took away some of the disappointment of the bfn. We did everything right this month. After stalking the forums and seeing so many bfps 8 & 9 dpo, it's discouraging when you don't get your own that early. I think I'm going to rest again tomorrow morning and if I don't get bfp, I'll wait until af is actually late (she's due on thanksgiving).

With this pregnancy, I tested every day from 5 days after ovulation. I KNEW I was pregnant at that point. I tested BFN, BFN, BFN, even on the day of my missed period! 2 days later, BFP! Now, I'm 14 weeks on with this baby! With my first two, I tested positive the first time I tested - 12 DPO with my first and 10 DPO with my second. Good luck!! It's not over until/unless you get AF!

BFN this morning at 11dpo. Other than sore boobs, heartburn and being a little gassy (which is extremely rare for me) I don't really have any symptoms. So, I'm kinda bumming. I was really looking for an excuse to have an extra piece of pumpkin pie on Thursday! Lol.

Yesterday I tested at 9 dpo and got a BFN. This morning I got my :bfp:.

GL!

With DD I got my BFP at 10 or 11 dpo. With this one I got it at 8 dpo, but that's really early. But I did have high hcg levels, which probably made a big difference.

I got a faint positive 9 DPO; however, my husband didn't believe till I got a digital test 10 DPO. With my first 3 I didn't even test till I missed my period so I don't know how early I would have tested positive.

Everyone is a bit different----until your get AF there is always hope! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->