When did you get your BFP?

So come on what was the result of this poll?? If it is BFN at 14DPO are you really out? Do most people get a BFP at 10. Some scientist you are if you don´t publish your findings, aren´t the Lancet waiting? Do I really have to read through the whole thread to find out?? Don´t you know i am lazy, I only read the daft threads all the way through.

oh ok just seen the view results button...I feel a bit stupid now. I want to know when they started testing too. I mean if you test at 13dpo and not before how do you know if it is the first day it would have tested pos? Ok I´m catching at straws here, someone tell me it is over and i´ll take myself off down the garden to eat worms...am I allowed worms in the TWW hahahahah

:haha:

Do you not chart? If you did, your temp would give us a clue...

No I am goiong to chart next cycle...if I ever get there. AF is playing silly bu**ers with my head. SO far I have had the shortest period ever lasting ten mins yesterday.

Now I´m going slowly nuts and consulting DR google which doesn´t help. I need to get out more.

Omg! Ok...This is exciting!

Don´t encourage me, I´m sure she will arrive in the night a spoil my Sunday. I can´t afford to feel excited it is too hard when it doesn´t work out after.

Thanks though, nice to feel someone is excited for me.

*Hurls a bucketful of baby dust at Natsby*

Pleasebeknockeduppleasebeknockedup!

Natsby, i am keeping my fingers crossed!!! Hope AF does not get to you, as Indigo says it sounds exciting! Have you tested?

BFN so far, which is why I don´t feel hopeful, just confused. My cycle is like clockwork normally. I´m sure she will be here soon.

Oh Nats i wish you all the best, a bit of good news is needed. Hoping for a BFP for you

Another BFN and still no AF. V odd.

I got my :bfp: at 14 dpo but only as refused to text earlier x

https://www.myemoticons.com/images/emotions/annoying/toungue-out.gif

https://www.myemoticons.com/images/humor/nose-pickers/nose-pickers.gif

first bfp cant remember when i tested but did a test sunday 12dpo and its a bfp! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->