When did you get your BFP?

I want to say yesterday Oct.6 and I am ONLY 10dpo. but I must wait until my cycle in hope she doesn't come on Oct.12.

Fingers cross tho. The :test: yesterday was very light. today 11dop my temps are off the chain and my pee on stick is darker then yesterday. next :test: tomorrow and my first beta hcg test is tomorrow as well. wish me luck and good luck to the rest of you ladies :dust:

I got mine with twins 12 dpo BUT i didn't test earlier because I was worried about the trigger shot giving me false positive.

ohhh I just found this thread and love it:flower:

Good luck 35smiling:dust:

I tested 19 DPO, and even then I only tested because it was only our second month TTC, and I was convinced my period was just late. I only tested because dr needed to know if I was pregnant or not before I rang for some non-pregnancy related test results!!

14-15 dpo but didn't wanna test any earlier ;)

I got my BFP at 8DPO. The second line came almost immediately and it was a nice, clear, sharp line too!

Not pregnant.

But the fs told me today I have Lupus Anticoagulant Antibody that is causing my miscarriages. What a dragg...:growlmad:

Oh no! :hugs:

Did they come up with a treatment plan?

He made me take 80mg Asprin at his office. Once I get pregnant again I have to call him ASAP to start medication that will be taken thoughout the prenancy. The worst part...its a daily needle:growlmad:

yeah that sucks...don't know if i can stick myself...but I will cross that bridge when it comes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->