When did you introduce a bottle?

Itsychik

Reaction score
How old was your LO and how did it go?

We want to introduce a bottle soon (my LO is almost 9 weeks old) and am wondering how it went over with others...

Quite early I think, around 4 weeks. He used to have one each week so I could have a nights sleep. Now he refuses! Ha ha

I think Around 6 weeks. He wouldn't take it from me but then I made my mom try and now he takes them just fine. I've still never tried since then tho so idk if he'd take it from me

About a week old. I pump for times away from the house and to give her a dose of her vitamins in. She takes it or her pacifier or the breast.

DS1 first had one at 4 weeks & I plan to do the same this time too. He took it straight away from DH & from then on had a bottle of BM whenever I had to leave him. I did it quite early after hearing from 2 friends how their LOs refused bottles when they left it until they were around 4 months old. I liked to have the option to go somewhere for more than a couple of hours if I needed/wanted to.

5 weeks but that was only out of necessity as it was the only way we could get her to take her reflux medicine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->