When did you ladies start getting morning sickness?

wifey2013

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks today and it hasn't really hot me yet. I had one spell at 4 weeks 3 days and that was about it... Curious to the average on when it hits.

I think normally is 6 weeks, I started then but have HG so not really the same.. hope you don't get it xx

Mine started at about 8 weeks with bad nausea, and then occasional vomiting for a few weeks after that. For the past week, no vomiting but nauseous still. And just last night I started feeling really close to vomiting again. So, basically, it comes and goes and the severity ranges for me. I was really disappointed last night when I felt so sick because I thought that being close to the 2nd trimester, I would be nearly over the nausea. At 6 weeks, I had nothing, and then it hit me hard...hope you don't get it bad, but everyone is different, and be prepared for it because it can just show up out of nowhere! :flower:

I think it's starting to kick in today at 5+4. Last night I was drinking some sunny delight and didn't like it so much as usual and felt a little sick before bed but this morning when I woke up I felt sooo sick!
I think it had already kicked in full force this time with Alex though, I could barely keep some meals down with him!

I started a bit early, around 5 weeks for me.

#1 was 2nd tri
#2 6w
#3 7w (i felt amazing before this point so was very unexpected!! i went through eating normal to not being able to keep water down and got admitted hosp 1 week later, amazing change in 24hrs)

Thanks ladies! I keep thinking it's going to come and then it doesn't. I bought some Preggie Pops at Babies'r'us last night just to be prepared, I've heard that they helped a lot of ladies. Have any of you tried them??

1st baby was around 7 weeks until about 18 weeks
2nd baby was 6-8 weeks but only at various points in the day
This time a bit queasy here and there but not much really yet

I started feeling nauseous yesterday at 5+6 and then today at bang on 6 weeks I started throwing up.

around 6 weeks with all 3, started on Saturday with this one not been sick yet although was close this morning.

It starts as early as 4th week of pregnancy and stop around the 12th week of pregnancy.

am hoping if I do get it then it stays away until Sunday as my wedding day is Saturday

Started at about 5 weeks, got much worse at 6 weeks. Still going strong :(

Mine has stepped it up a notch today (7w + 5), i've been gagging but not actually vomitting...which i think i'd prefer! Annoyingly i felt fine yesterday but the day before i felt quite rough on and off. I'm waiting for it to either kick in fully or stay at this annoying stage of running to the toilet feeling like i'm going to throw up and then nothing! I'm finding that eating frequently and jacket potatoes REALLY help! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->