When did you ladies start getting morning sickness?

Congrats Nessicle! Hope the day is just perfect!!

myangel167 - I'm at 6weeks5days and nothing yet either!

Nothing yet but only 4-5 weeks along so not even really sure I'm pregnant! (Test said I was, but as it is so early I won't believe it until a scan shows a foetus!). Last time I didn't really get morning sickness - I felt nauseous on a couple of occasions after brushing my teeth (approx. 8 weeks) but that was all. Hope I miss out on morning sickness again!

I haven't had anything this time, i'm 10 weeks. Didn't have any with DD either thankfully ♡

I didn't have ms with dd, but with this one, it has started!!! I'm 5w5d and I'm feeling miserable! I've started drinking ginger ale as I read(online) that anything with ginger can help with nausea!

nausea started at 9DPO for me.. but not vomiting yet fx I don't
Last pg was at 6 weeks with the vom

Hi wifey, I see you had the same concerns as I did a while back. I actually did a poll !

I'm still not feeling sick either. Decided not to worry about it and just be grateful.

Hope everything is going well with you x

Hi wifey, I see you had the same concerns as I did a while back. I actually did a poll !

I'm still not feeling sick either. Decided not to worry about it and just be grateful.

Hope everything is going well with you x

Thank you, we're one day apart!! I also have been doing a lot of reading and it's quite normal.. I will admit that I POAS last night with very watered down urine - still pregnant lol. When is your first OB appointment?

It's done a bit different here. We don't have obstetrician care as a rule. You can go private and have one if you are worried, but you have to pay. A midwife looks after us the whole time here. I have chosen mine already as the good ones go quick! Had my first appointment a couple of weeks ago where she did all the paper work and stuff. First scan is at 12 weeks, they don't do it earlier unless you have a history of mc. Will see mw again after scan and accompanying blood work. How does it work there? I know you get more scans, lucky things.

Nausea has set in for me! It started at 6w1d. I'll admit it wasn't bad at all the first 2 days, just there and lingering until 1pm. Yesterday and today however, have been all day. No morning sickness yet, just nausea all day :(

For me 7 weeks on the dot! With my son it started at about 8 weeks

With DS, about 7-8 weeks. Just nausea. Only puked a few times.
This one 5w3d. Full on puke mode.

It's done a bit different here. We don't have obstetrician care as a rule. You can go private and have one if you are worried, but you have to pay. A midwife looks after us the whole time here. I have chosen mine already as the good ones go quick! Had my first appointment a couple of weeks ago where she did all the paper work and stuff. First scan is at 12 weeks, they don't do it earlier unless you have a history of mc. Will see mw again after scan and accompanying blood work. How does it work there? I know you get more scans, lucky things.

I'm not sure 100% how it works (this is my first pregnancy lol), but what I believe is that everything is covered under our insurance - Medicare. I know my ob's clinic is semi private and he has all the machines and stuff for bloodwork analysis and ultra sounds right in the office. Pretty much everything is free at our hospitals but if you want to get stuff done and have results right away you do it in his office for a fee. I'm pretty sure the extra private insurance I have from my husbands office covers it - but I'm not sure. I plan on calling on Monday to find out. I don't think we have midwives here - unless I just don't know anyone who has used one.

Mine has stepped it up a notch today (7w + 5), i've been gagging but not actually vomitting...which i think i'd prefer! Annoyingly i felt fine yesterday but the day before i felt quite rough on and off. I'm waiting for it to either kick in fully or stay at this annoying stage of running to the toilet feeling like i'm going to throw up and then nothing! I'm finding that eating frequently and jacket potatoes REALLY help! x

All change here! My morning sickness has now officially kicked in today at 8+3...bye bye breakfast! It makes me feel so much better though, feeling sick and not being able to throw up was horrible. Let's hope it passes quickly, teaching with morning sickness is not going to be easy! How do you all deal with work and being sick? x

Mine has stepped it up a notch today (7w + 5), i've been gagging but not actually vomitting...which i think i'd prefer! Annoyingly i felt fine yesterday but the day before i felt quite rough on and off. I'm waiting for it to either kick in fully or stay at this annoying stage of running to the toilet feeling like i'm going to throw up and then nothing! I'm finding that eating frequently and jacket potatoes REALLY help! x

All change here! My morning sickness has now officially kicked in today at 8+3...bye bye breakfast! It makes me feel so much better though, feeling sick and not being able to throw up was horrible. Let's hope it passes quickly, teaching with morning sickness is not going to be easy! How do you all deal with work and being sick? x

I haven't have much MS really, but yesterday in the car I started feeling pretty lousy - almost felt like car sickness which I don't normally get - and I popped a candy called Preggie Pops and it went away within a few minutes. Don't know if it was just it my head or it really worked.

I haven't have much MS really, but yesterday in the car I started feeling pretty lousy - almost felt like car sickness which I don't normally get - and I popped a candy called Preggie Pops and it went away within a few minutes. Don't know if it was just it my head or it really worked.

Thanks, will try to find them and see if they work!

With my son nausea started around 8 wks, only vomited once until week 15. Week 15-16 I was puking like 10 times a day and soooo sick. Then week 17 I was perfectly fine until about halfway through 3rd tri.

Thanks, will try to find them and see if they work!

Babies R Us has them :) Also, I heard Gin-Gins work (ginger candies)

I wasn't sick at all until just 2 days go. I'm 8w3d. It hit me with full force. In bed all day terribly dehydrated and hungry but can't wait because I feel like vomiting. Haha. Thank goodness for anti nausea medication! With my first pregnancy, I only threw up twice and that was towards the end of my pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->