When did you LO have their first hair cut?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
When did your bubs have their first hair cut?? Or when are you planning on cutting your bubs hair? xx

dont think il ever need to cut leeons hair hes bald started growing abit of hair at the back now but hes rubbing it off by nodding his head at me when lay down LOL

Someone I know's mum is a hairdressers and I'm sure I heard her mention something like 18 months before they get their first haircut.

Waiting on hair here 1st :rofl: Joe was 20 months :)

The way Ruby is going it will be next week!!!!!!! :rofl:

Her fringe is now below her eyes and the back is a good 3 inches long! :dohh:

Ewan must have been about 2 before i trimmed his hair!! But my friends son had to have it cut at about 6 months!! he had the biggest head of hair.

It does sound like you are trying to murder ewan though when we do his hair! i havent tried a hair dressers yet!

Waiting on hair here 1st :rofl: Joe was 20 months :)

no hair stil? im waiting on hair too doesnt look like hes gonna get some till hes about 3 unless santa brings it for christmas lol

i was speaking to my hair dresser about this and she suggested by 2, hair permitting of course he he! i was just going to see how maddi's grew. she has one realllly long bit :dohh: its growing ok, but no way near a hair cut. but all babies are different i suppose :) x

:rofl: i wish i had a boldy baby...his hair is going crazy! x

I took kieran for his first on 20th december last year (random that i know the exact date)

HE was 18months, and good as gold, i didn't think it looked that bad before but looking back at pics he looks just like a girl, he gets it done every 8-10wks now, and due just before xmas (reminds me i need to book 2moz)

Paige will need hers doing alot sooner unless i decide to let her fringe grow out, it already covers her eyes! x

Lol we too need hair first.. my mum kept saying when Tegan was first born (with quite a bit of hair lol) that she would need a hairbrush by xmas.. Now her hair fell out, she is bald and definately won't be using a hairbrush at christmas! Lol. Unless, like littlelady said, santa brings her some for xmas but I doubt it :lol:

She has reallt fair, very blonde hair (like me when I was little) and she really looks like she has NO hair at all! But she has a bit... Honest.. :lol:

I think Dec was about 10-11 months (not that long ago) it wasnt really a haircut more of a twig trimming, I dont think he will need another this side of 2.

dont think il ever need to cut leeons hair hes bald started growing abit of hair at the back now but hes rubbing it off by nodding his head at me when lay down LOL

:rofl:same here, he hardly have any at the moment. :rofl:

callum had his first at about 10mths and he had it cut again on friday!! his hair grows really quick and he has loads of it. he was good as gold both times tho.

About 1 week ago , max's bangs were coming down into his face so I trimmed them lol

Obviously Josh is too little to worry about his hair yet - but it seems to be growing thick and fast at the back and is still thin on top (i'll resist saying - just like his Dad, lol). If it keeps going he's going to get a mullet, lol.

Apparently if you cut baby's hair it grows quicker, although not sure it's worth shaving LOs head to encourage hair growth.

My friend got her LO's hair cut at six months (she had a mohekan for ages as it grew more in the middle) and now it's getting quite long in places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->