When did you see a heartbeat?!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Wanting to know when you ladies saw a heartbeat?

I have an ultrasound in two days and I'll be 6+2. I'm hoping that we can see one but I know that it could still be a little early. I'm going to actually try to drink all the water this time around to push everything forward (not sure if that's going to work but I'll give it a go!!)

We saw a little pulsating raising at 6+6. I know it's a bit wonky during the 6th week, especially if you can be a few days behind. Good luck, I hope you see that little flicker so you don't have to worry and wonder.

you should be able to see from 6 weeks, the thing is , if you are a bit off with the dates or ovulated later you might not be exactly six, so usually they say to go at 7 wks

Thanks ladies! I'm so hopeful to see it on Thursday. I know exactly when I O'd and there was only one day where I could have conceived so my dates should be spot on!!! Fingers crossed.

We saw it at 7+3 (first u/s).

We saw ours when I was measuring 6+1, but I thought I was 6+3 (and have since caught up to that estimate). The u/s technician said it must have JUST started beating, since the heartbeat was at 109. My next u/s a week later it was at 160! Good luck! But don't stress too much if you don't see one...6+2 is still so early.

I saw and heard the heartbeat at 6+5 yesterday!

My 1st ultrasound was at what I thought I'd be 5w6d, but baby measured 6 weeks and we saw a hb. Good luck

Thought i was 6w2d but was 5w6d and saw a hb

Ds, 10 wks but I didn't know I was preg before that.
Dd1, I don't remember. Under 10wk.
Dd2, 5w6d
Angel baby, 5wks4d

I had an ultrasound at 5w6d and the gestational sac measured spot on with that, but it was perfectly empty. No yolk, no fetal pole, and no heartbeat. I'm not sure if I'd went a couple of days later that everything would have been there. As it was, I didn't end up seeing the heartbeat until 11 weeks because that was when my next ultrasound was. At that point the measurements confirmed my dates again, so I know that I was one day shy of 6 weeks and nothing but an empty sac was showing. I'm sharing this to back up the idea that every pregnancy and every baby is so different. The 6th week is really one that can go either way, so please don't get discouraged if you don't see everything you're expecting to that early.

Good luck!!! :flower:

I had ultrasound last Saturday 6+5 and no heartbeat, waiting to be called back for another scan, goodluck

I didn't get an ultrasound until almost 9 wks. Hope everything goes well

i got a scan on the 7th of june as expected to see confirmation of ectopic really - but nope, IT'S IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!
The suspected ectopic was just a small cyst - I'm 5 weeks, saw a little heartbeat, best feeling ever xxx good lcuk hun all is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->