When did you see the midwife for the first time??

soccer6

Reaction score
I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and I've still not seen my midwife, is this normal? my sister is with the same Doctors and she went when she was 7 weeks.

I rang the receptionist last week and she checked but there was no appointment scheduled for me, so I left my details again and she said they would be in touch.

I'm worried that they wont be able to book me in for my 12 week scan in time!

Sorry for the rant!!

:hissy:

I saw my midwife at 6 weeks, it does tend to vary in different places though

My doctor didn't want to see me until I was 12 weeks

i saw my midwife at 13 weeks, after my scan at 12 weeks. practice here is to offer dating scan at 10-14 weeks and midwife appointment soon after. no more scans for me though!

The midwifes here have never wanted to see me until 9 - 11 weeks but then ive not had to wait long for the scan.....hopefully you will here soon hun xxx

I'm 9 weeks my apt is tomorrow they won't see me before 8 weeks in my surgery.

Thanks ladies, looks like it's anywhere between 6 - 12 weeks! I've time yet then!!.

I'm too impatient!

:dust::lol:

I'm seeing mine today :happydance: and I'm 5 weeks, I think it depends on how early you find out and the area you live in.

Just phoned my doctor and they won't see me until 12 weeks. :(

Doctors here wont see you untill you are 12 weeks unless you have had complications in the past , I got to go in at 9 weeks . But before that I went to my family doc and got a script for prenatals right away .

I saw mine for booking in appt at around 7 weeks and had my first scan at 10wks ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->