When did you start “showing” with your third?

CC94

Reaction score
I’m 5’8” took forever to show with my 1st, maybe slightly sooner with my second, but already feeling the bloat baby this time around :haha:

This is my third and i started "showing" insanely quick! This picture is from 6 weeks, the bloat is out of control this time! Now at over 10 weeks a lot of the bloat is gone but I'm starting to properly show now.

Attachments

• Optimized-20180717_124021.jpg
    Optimized-20180717_124021.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 28
This is my third and i started "showing" insanely quick! This picture is from 6 weeks, the bloat is out of control this time! Now at over 10 weeks a lot of the bloat is gone but I'm starting to properly show now.

Oh the bloat is so real , glad I’m not alone there. My lower tummy already feels so full, that oh so familiar feeling.. so EARLY 🙈 makes me scared of what’s to come.

I’m 5 weeks with my 3rd and my bloat looks like a little bump too!! So I’ve been wondering the same thing 😂
Glad I’m not alone - having to wear baggy tops to stop anyone suspecting and my jeans won’t do up so I’m using a hair band!! Lol x

You are most definitely not alone!!! I keep looking down to make sure there’s nothing to be suspected before I go out 😭🤦*♀️

Dr.google shows that a lot of third timers have a legit bump around only 10 weeks because our bodies just tend to assume the position? 😭

I don’t want to announce until mid September the earliest, idk how that’ll pan out since it’s summer until then.

I feel the same. After an MC in 2016 - I don’t want to tell anyone and tempt fate but at this rate I might have to!

Just noticed your expected due date is the same as mine 😁 x

March 20!!!?? Exactly only five weeks today :) how old are your LO’s if you don’t mind me asking?

Yep - exactly the same date 😀
I have a 7 and 3 year old, how about you? Xx

Oh my goodness!!!!! My daughter turns 7 in sept and my son turns 4!!!

All of our kids are the same age 😂 what’re the odds??

Haha!! How strange is that 😃
How you finding this pregnancy? Early days but are you getting many symptoms? Xx

I have had strong waves of nausea, on and off headaches, serious insomnia and no appetite really until I wake up at about midnight 🙊 they set in pretty early which is what had prompted me to test ultimately, just this familiar “full everywhere” feeling I get when I’m pregnant!!

How about you??? :)

Pregnant on my 3rd and after 2 previous c sections I'm defo showing already lol... on my last pregnancy I was 13 weeks gone and everyone though I was 5-6 months...

Ireland is having a very unusual hot weather so I can't even wear long cardigans or anything to try cover it.. I think I just have to advoid everyone lol for the next 6 week's lol

Oh my goodness! How sweet is that, as much as I want to hide it until 14 weeks, there’s nothing quite like a tiny bump as proof it’s real :haha:

I’m torn cause half of me is so excited to have the tiny baby bump, but the other part doesn’t want anyone to know 🙊 and it is unusually hot here as well right now

With my third I was in maternity clothes and could no longer hide my bump at 11 weeks.

My fourth has thrown me for a loop, though. I'm nearly 21 weeks and am only now starting to develop something semi obvious. :lol:

I am 11 weeks today with baby #3 and I just have doughnut pudge lol no proper bump yet hahaha

I guess it probably still does vary based on where the baby’s at huh, oh man 10-11 weeks seems to be the general concesus for third babes, I might need to rethink our announcement date �� thx ladies

For me, after my second I had really bad diastasis recti (abdominal wall separation and damaged connective tissue) so I have always looked pregnant 😭 . Like 6 weeks ago I started a program to help it heal and now I'm pregnant again lol! Before, I used to try and hide the pregnant-looking belly. At least in a couple more weeks I don't have to really think about my clothes and if it looks like a little bump (even if it's definitely not my uterus haha!) I'll just wear it proudly and we will tell people we are pregnant 😝

that actually sounds very painful!! Seems so fitting the moment you try to help it you get pregnant again lol that sounds like my life, you wear that belly proud momma!!

I'm just super bloated. Will probably get a small bump around 14 weeks but it will look like I've just eaten too much. And then I'll be so big everyone will ask if I'm carrying twins. Cannot win 😂

I'm just super bloated. Will probably get a small bump around 14 weeks but it will look like I've just eaten too much. And then I'll be so big everyone will ask if I'm carrying twins. Cannot win 😂

😂😂 the things we go through for these tiny humans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->