When did you start “showing” with your third?

I’m also super bloated and this is my 3rd! Going maternity jean shopping this weekend because I’m tired of wearing my jeans unbuttoned- I’m 10+3

I’m also super bloated and this is my 3rd! Going maternity jean shopping this weekend because I’m tired of wearing my jeans unbuttoned- I’m 10+3

Congratulations ANL! That one time was lucky then?!:happydance:

I'm only 5+3 (ish) with #3 and I've got major bloat and uncomfy tummy, already can't wear a couple of pairs of my tighter jeans. My muscles are also split so I look a bit podgy/pregnant anyway:haha:

Babymonkey18, what program were you doing to repair your muscles?

I'm only 5+3 (ish) with #3 and I've got major bloat and uncomfy tummy, already can't wear a couple of pairs of my tighter jeans. My muscles are also split so I look a bit podgy/pregnant anyway:haha:

I am using MuTu system. It is SO GOOD. I really love it and I plan to keep doing it while pregnant, it's all pelvic floor and TVA strengthening. It is low impact workouts too so it's all safe during pregnancy and post partum. I've taken a break bc first tri has me wiped. But I definitely recommend it to all moms. Is good for ab separation and / or leaking urine (sneezing, jumping, running, etc)

Babybrain thank you! Yes that one and only time lol. It’s funny how things work! Can’t ngrata to you as well!

ANL when are you due? So happy for you :hugs:

Ours was a bit of a surprise too, from what I can work out it must have been a couple of days before ovulation, I wasn't tracking and was coming to terms with no longer ttc! Just shows you eh?! Edd around 20/21st March....maybe lol xx

I guess it probably still does vary based on where the baby’s at huh, oh man 10-11 weeks seems to be the general concesus for third babes, I might need to rethink our announcement date �� thx ladies

hey! we had the same issue. I announced just yesterday at what I thought was 8 weeks, today I was told I'm actually measuring 7 weeks! Here is my bloat! No hiding it! For 3rd pregnancies with major bloat/bump I think after the first ultrasound and heart beat is quite reasonable!

Attachments

• 37665951_2080859968908688_3253112400127197184_o.jpg
    37665951_2080859968908688_3253112400127197184_o.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
this is my 4th and I look about 6 months pregnant I think when u have already had babies your uterus just goes into over drive I'm worried at how big I will be at actually 6 months lol

I’m looking pregnant at 6 weeks! Im due the 20th of March too. My children are similar ages to yours too, son is almost 7, my daughter not long turned 3.

I’m looking pregnant at 6 weeks! Im due the 20th of March too. My children are similar ages to yours too, son is almost 7, my daughter not long turned 3.

Really? That’s so funny, are you as nervous as I am to be outnumbered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->