When did you start bloating?

Hi BnB, (First I apologize for being long winded, I am very concerned)
I feel like I have been a part of this community forever! I have been browsing and reading posts for a long time trying to find the answers to my questions. I feel like it is time for me to join in and actually ask. Well, here's my story... I am ttc though will not be my first baby. I was on the Implanon and had complications (constantly bleeding) the entire three years. Since I had it removed (October 2013) I have had regular cycles (beginning around December 2013), though I have a small cyst on my right ovary (has been there since around August 2010) and the doctors I have (I am not happy with them and need to find a better practice that I am comfortable with) tell me each time "It'll go away on it's own in a couple days"! I don't know how they think it will just magically disappear on it's own after all this time, and how they put a time frame on it. My fear at this point is that these things combined have or will make it harder or impossible to conceive!!! BUT... I feel pregnant (not sure if it is just because I want it so much)... My af is always between the 21 - 23rd, and lasts 6 - 8 days. Last month (April 2014) began the 12th lasted 4 days, I thought was maybe just a fluke until now May 2014 it "started" 5/11 and ended before 5/12, (I used one tampon). I have had constant bloating for 3 - 4 weeks, like before you get your af but it never went away. I have been very lightheaded throughout the day (no certain causes ex: standing too fast). I have to pee 100 times a day (exaggeration), extremely tired and frequent headaches. Cerv is high, soft and I think open.. maybe. Today, (middle day) I couldn't wait any longer...bfn. Is it too early to test? Am I just imagining these to be pregnancy symptoms? Insight Please!!!!
Thank you all.

I'm tempted to run out and buy materinty clothes already! I've been so bloated since 4 or 4 weeks and now that I'm 10 weeks the bloat has gotten bigger. Today while visiting family my grandmother rubbed my stomach and said she could see I've been growing, and wouldn't believe me when I said it was all bloat:haha:

Yoga and pj pants are all that have fit this past week, my slacks didn't even want to button last week and I can forget my jeans.

I woke up with a flat belly up until last week and then I was so bloated, it's horrible. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->