When did you start buying baby things??

I havent bought anything. Me and my SO have gone into shops a few times to look at baby stuff, but I think we will wait to buy. I would just be too upset if something happened. We will probably start looking closer to 3rd tri. We will know the sex by then too.

We know both of our moms will buy lots for us anyways lol. And whatever we get from the baby shower.

My sister had a shower and got enough baby cloths and clothes and things to not have needed to buy anything!

I'm going to buy things in August i just want to go mental and since got no uni for 4 months yaaaay i can do TONS of shopping!!

Me and my DH are going to wait until my 1st scan at about 12wks. As I am only 5wks tomorrow it seems like an age away. I've already told people that I am preggers and, don't want to jinx it too much more by buying things now. Fingers crossed I can wait.

I started about 10 weeks we got\the odd thing here and there, it wasnt up until last week i got most stuff at once :) i would like to have everything by end june. gives me 8 weeks to get what i need, leisure shop and rest stress free hopefully hahaha.

Welll I started buying at approx 12 weeks after scan.. and have almost everything we need for the first three months already :lol: I'm moving on to 3months + soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->