When did you start showing??

jtyler612

Reaction score
I'm curious as to when all you ladies started to get little bumps! I'm only 6 weeks and I know I probably won't show until 12 wks. I'm 140 lbs. does your stomach get hard before 12 weeks? I know the uterus sits behind the pelvic bone until about 12 weeks but hoping maybe sooner!!

With my first about 12 weeks but I didn't really have a noticeable bump until I was about 20 weeks

With this one I have a little bump already!! (Although it's most likely just bloat)

I havent started showing yet, i've lost weight due to sickness so my stomach actually looks flatter. With DD I didnt start showing until around 20 weeks and even that was barely noticable. I properly started showing to everyone around 28 wks. Looking forward to having my bump back, i loved it!! Hoping itll appear sooner this time x

I showed early I was in maternity before 12 weeks and had an obvious bump well before 20 weeks. Xx

Well last time it was bloat or a small bump making me look like I'd eaten a few too many cakes right up until 3rd tri! In fact most people didn't notice I was pregnant until I was a few weeks off popping :haha:

The early bloat has set in already this time, but I think its more to do with the rediculous food choices that I'd never eat normally lol!!! :D

This is my first pregnancy but I've had severe. Morning sickness and list about a stone although it's easy to hide I have a little bump/bloat from about 9/10ish weeks looks more like over eaten to being pregnant tho

In the beginning its mostly just bloat, around 13-ish weeks id say thats when it starts to harden up and u can actually feel your hard round uterus pop out from the pubic bone, maybe a little earlier, everyone is different.

With my first i was bloated a lot in the beginning and wore maternity just bc it was more comfortable, but didnt actually get a bump til 23 weeks! This time i was about 19 weeks.

I didn't show till 25 weeks with my son. That's when I got a bump that actually looked like a bump, before that I was rounding from 20 weeks, but it didn't look like a pregnancy bump, it just looked like I'd eaten a bit too much.

I've included a progression of my bump from 17 weeks (none), 21 (rounding), 24 (first proper bump) and 32 (established bump).

I'm expecting a similar experience this time, but maybe starting 4 weeks earlier.

x

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 15.21.07.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 15.21.07.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 38
Thanks for the responses! Ladies! I just can't wait to get a little bump!! I'm just soooo bloated lol. Thank you squirrel for the pictures!! Very cute bump!!

I tried to link you to my progression pics in the third tri bump thread from last time but my phone had an epi.
I missed out the best weeks of bump growth my dh was away a lot I think so I have 15 weeks and 26 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->