When did you start showing?

B

became

As silly as this sounds, I'm only 5 weeks today and my clothes are already getting tighter!? I know this is probably just bloating, but it looks like a tiny bump already! :wacko: this is my second baby. How far along were you ladies when you started to show, if you already have? X

I showed early, 5 weeks or so but it is just bloat but so bad it looks like I am about 4 or 5 months pregnant - until you touch it and it squishes hahaha.

Im 13 weeks tomorrow and definitely thicker but no definite bump. This is my 4th pregnancy but hopefully 2nd rainbow baby x

I was very bloated early on but not "showing". From weeks 8/10 much of my clothing began getting too tight (especially bras). I'd day around weeks 16-20 I started truly showing and it became obvious.

10 weeks now, and like pp said, thicker but no bump yet. Jeans still fit, a bit tight so I do the rubber band trick. Ready for a bump! Fourth pregnancy, third babe :)

I'm over 15 weeks and still nothing! The bloating has gone down and now I basically have no bump at all!

Bloating is very common in the first trimester. I had some serious bloat going on last week but it has gone way down. With my son, I just looked pudgy from weeks 10 through 17 then I finally had a belly. That's the not fun part. I didn't feel like I looked pregnant. I just looked like I had put on some weight.

Bloat happens early! Actual baby showing is between 9-13 weeks usually depending on which pregnancy you're on. FTM are usually 12-14 weeks. Second time moms earlier :)

I was bloated right from when I got my BFP around 4 weeks. It settled down by about 6/7 weeks. I now start the day able to button up my normal (stretchy) jeans but still getting bloated each day by evening and having to do the hairband trick :haha:

1st baby by 11 weeks. 2nd baby 9 weeks. I'm already in stretchy clothes only and had someone ask me yesterday if I'm pregnant so I guess even earlier this time!

I had bloating that looked a lot like a baby bump around 6 weeks but then it went down and now I think my uterus is starting to poke out. I found a photo fromy last pregnancy and my tummy is exactly the same so showing earlier second time round isn't applying to me yet!

This is baby number 2 for me and by LMP im 8 weeks, by CB digi I'm 4 weeks and I have a little bump. Although I know it's more to do with bloat than being an actual bump. And for some reason it's always bigger in the evening?

I've just got a bit more chub around my belly, but it's not noticeable. ...Still doesn't stop me rubbing it when no ones around :haha: :blush:

I was bloated right from when I got my BFP around 4 weeks. It settled down by about 6/7 weeks. I now start the day able to button up my normal (stretchy) jeans but still getting bloated each day by evening and having to do the hairband trick :haha:

I've just got a bit more chub around my belly, but it's not noticeable. ...Still doesn't stop me rubbing it when no ones around :haha: :blush:

Aww I do that too- and always go to sleep with my hand on my incy wincy baby bump!

I'm just over 13 weeks and I feel like I'm showing low down (could just be bloat) but it's hard and round and I wasn't slim to begin with. I can't do my jeans up and other people (including kids in my class) are saying they can see a bump. Remember, just because your baby is the size of -insert piece of fruit here- there is a lot more. My baby is the size of a peach but my uterus is the size of a grapefruit.

Aww I do that too- and always go to sleep with my hand on my incy wincy baby bump!

Glad I'm not the only one! :blush: OH already kisses and talks to "bump", it's quite cute really.. X

I've been bloated for a while but I think it's looking more baby bump now! Am 15w 3d with number one!

First pregnancy with twins, 11+4 and a few days ago my belly flab has started to merge with the rest of my belly lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->