When did you start spotting?

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
I spotted when pregnant with dd but can't remember what week..

I haven't spotted yet, so was wondering when did you ladies start.
Thanks x:flower:

I had some pink mixed in with cm at 5 weeks, don't if that counts though!

spotted weeks 4-9 in my first pregnancy but i had a subchorionic hematoma

started spotting in week five. pink mixed with cm. Barely there pink and some brown. 3 occurrences and 2 of them were after sex/orgasm. Never in my panties, only when I wiped and only for a couple of hours of bathroom usage. hope that helps!

I started spotting 7 days after my egg transfer (on Aug 10) and I been spotting ever since.

I still haven't spotted. I might be like you bumble :)
If I see spotting, I'll get worked up and go crazy because I don't get an early scan this time. I have to wait until 12 weeks

Sharnw - I'm still worried over my pink spot! And I've had nothing since then! I've booked my reassurance scan though for 7th September it wants to hurry up!!

I payed £45 for mine through abc4d but they only have clinics in Ayr, Motherwell and Edinburgh. I just decided to go for it something to ease my mind a little until the 12 week one as it seems such a long wait this time!
With DS I found out unexpectedly and didn't know how far along I was so I found out the Saturday abd got a scan the following Tuesday when I found out I was 8+ weeks so not long to wait till 12 week one whereas this time I paid attention to my O signs etc so knew when to test and found out early. I think I prefer finding out later 😂

No spotting with # 1 or 2, had spotting after intercourse in first trimester with #3, with my mmc I didn't spot at all until 3 or 4 days before my loss at 12 weeks, and I've had no spotting with this one as of yet :)

Each pregnancy is different...yours may be completely different than your last in many ways!

I haven't spotted this time, and I hope not to.

I did spot with my son..just barely. It was more like tinged cm. It was due to a subchorionic hemorrhage that cleared itself up.

I didn't spot at all.. minus one tiem at 8 weeks after dtd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"