when did you start to feel better?

mama et bebe

Reaction score
Hey ladies, sorry to intrude. I just wanted to ask all of you when did you MS stop or if you still have it how many weeks!? Sorry if someone has asked the same thing, its just im really struggling with sickness and would like to get an idea of when it might start to get better as i cant do anything. Thanks xx

I'm sorry hun... wish there was an ETA on when MS would stop all together... it just really depends on each woman though. Personally, I had it from 6-9wks... then it went away and hasn't come back at all. I sometimes get a smidge of icky if I don't eat or smell something that's nasty... but otherwise OK. I never got sick though- just queasy.

Hope it's better for you soon! When I asked my doc she said it's fairly normal to feel better around 9wks... so maybe soon!!!??? :hugs:

Oh it really sucks! For me it stopped at around 10 weeks, and during the week before it started to fade away. But it seems to be different for every woman and every pregnancy.

Hey

Its different for everyone mine didnt stop till 25 weeks i was on tablets all the way through. They do say it is meant to calm down at about 12 weeks.
xx

Mine finally went away, for the most part, about a week ago - i still have slight nausea and a bunch of food aversions, but nothing compared to the m/s i'd had before that.

i hope you are one of the lucky ones to have it go away more quickly! :)

Mine stopped at 11 weeks but back to nausea whilst on these iron supplements : (

I'd say the constant 24-hour nausea stopped around 18-19 weeks. I would still get sick in the morning if I didn't take medication for it. And I have the overactive gag reflex which still leads to vomitting on occasion. I did a survey on this topic several weeks ago; you could try to find it. It seems to vary alot; at least by my informal measures, there are as many whose ms carries into the 2nd trimester as those whose goes away.

I had mine from 6-12 weeks and it went away then. I sympathise totally, sum days I would be hanging out my bedroom window for air cause I couldn't stand it. It will pass and just keep remembering when ur feeling utterly awful that it's not forever! Xx

With my first pregnancy it went at about 11 weeks, this time it lasted until 15 weeks and am still getting it every now and then.. it is different for each woman and each pregnancy but is generally gone by the start of second trimester so try and stay positive xx

The good news is that for most ladies MS vanishes by 16 weeks. The bad news is, for some of us it never goes away and we've resigned ourselves to the fact it's here to stay for the duration.

I was sick up to eight times a day until week 24 when I insisted on being given some medication. This has definitely helped and although I still feel nauseous, I'm not chained to the toilet bowl and am starting to gain weight.

My energy did come back though around week 18 which was wonderful. I sincerely hope your morning sickness goes away soon. X

Only joking, I didn't get a lot of MS, stopped feeling sick by 13 weeks which was replaced by headaches everyday 15 til 19 weeks ish. I started to feel good(ish) 22 weeks or there abouts but do get tired easier than before. Just started to get a bit achey now I am 26 weeks.

x

thanks for all the replies! I feel worse than ever atm and the tiredness has hit me too, it really sucks cause i cant get up and play with my daughter :( i really hope it leaves me soon, i cant remember it being this bad before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->