When did you start to feel pregnant?

Willo

Mum of 3 :D
Reaction score
I am only 4 wks pregnant. Found out really early (3+1) and so far I've had very few symptoms. I am still breastfeeding my son and have been waiting for the sore boob thing but nothing so far.
It worries me a bit caus I've had two previous losses in early pregnancy. Both were round the 5 week mark. So I'm just curious to know when others started feeling pregnancy symptoms, like morning sickness or sore breasts.
I keep peeing on sticks just to make sure I actually still am pregnant and it's costing me a fortune.
Oh I am tired as well but putting some of that down to starting back in college and trying to start a Thesis

I started getting nausea middle of week five and nipple tenderness comes and goes but also started in week five. I had no symptoms in week 4. Its very early. And with my first pregnancy I didn't feel pregnant till week 6 or 7. I know its scary ( had a miscarriage last month) so I over analyze everything!

Hey, I am in the same position, I feel utterly normal but I remember feeling pretty much normal until I got a bump at 19 weeks. Would be interested to hear from others. This wait is worse than the TWW, in the UK you have the booking in appointment at 8ish weeks which is just filling out your green notes and then first scan at about 13 weeks. With no symptoms it feels even longer!

I knew I was pregnant right before I missed my period because I was EXHAUSTED... But I'm now 6+1 and the exhaustion kind of comes and goes now. Sore bbs probably started around 4 weeks as well but it has only been slight. No MS as of yet.

I have had a MC before as well and with that pregnancy, I kept POS as well... Until I found out that you will still show positive even if you are miscarrying (it took me about a week or so after to get back to negative hCG levels, and I was 6 + 1 when we lost the pregnancy).

My SIL was pregnant at the same time as me and had zero symptoms at 6 weeks, and she is now in her second trimester.

I know it's hard (I am at exactly the day where I lost my last one today), but you have to try to stop worrying. I still worry occasionally (had some bright red spotting last week for example) but I am trying to keep myself busy. It doesn't make things better, but at least the time passes faster. :)

with my dd I think I was just tired at 4 weeks, ms started at 6 weeks and bbs were really sore from the start

just a bit of tiredness now, and like you I. still bf but I've googled it and it seems not uncommon that u don't get sore boobs if ur bf'ing as the are already producing milk

xxx

Not until today at 5+2. The exhaustion has finally caught up with me.

Last time it lasted until about 18 weeks so I'm hoping it's not as bad is time. I'll take exhaustion over morning sickness though!

I noticed the tiredness just before I got my BFP (at 3+5) and my boobs have grown and been very sore since.
The tiredness has got worse and now the nausea has started properly, to the point where I'm dry-heaving and only eating helps!

My nipples/boobs started hurting a few days before I got my BFP. I got my BFP around 3 weeks, and I'm now 6 weeks and this past week I was very queezy. But the sickness seemed to settle down quite a bit and I feel pretty good today besides feeling gassy!!

Thanks for all the replies ladies. I'm in the middle of things here at home but wanted to thank you all and I will reply in more detail later if I can.

I am between weeks 5-6 I believe...and just started to 'feel' more pregnant. It's not really based on how many symptoms I'm having but more of just an internal feeling. Like my womb feels a lot heavier and I am so very sensitive to the world around me. I sometimes have stretchy feelings and cramping in my uterus that lets me know something is growing in there! My nipples are tender and I'm tired all the time but aside from little waves of queasiness no nausea yet.

Oh and I'm also still breastfeeding which I think impacts how much breast soreness you feel.

Start feeling pregnant or start feeling like crap? :haha:

I start feeling sick, tired, and generally crappy at around 6-7 weeks. I am still nursing my daughter and the pain from that really ramped up at around 10 weeks. Now breastfeeding is excruciating. But actually feel pregnant - not really! Just crappy!

I start actually feeling pregnant at more like 18-20 weeks when I get a little bump and feel movement. That's when I really feel pregnant! :cloud9:

I have been reading up about pregnancy and breastfeeding. Is it most likely that my milk will dry up then? Bit sad about that. Thought I would have some milk for ds2 throughout. He only feeds at night and in the morning and if he wakes but doesn't take any other milk. Would he be ok without milk?

I have been reading up about pregnancy and breastfeeding. Is it most likely that my milk will dry up then? Bit sad about that. Thought I would have some milk for ds2 throughout. He only feeds at night and in the morning and if he wakes but doesn't take any other milk. Would he be ok without milk?

I breastfeed my son a lot. I think there is a chance your supply can diminish but I also think there is a chance it wont. I plant on breastfeeding throughout my entire pregnancy if that's what my son wants

My nipples/boobs started hurting a few days before I got my BFP. I got my BFP around 3 weeks, and I'm now 6 weeks and this past week I was very queezy. But the sickness seemed to settle down quite a bit and I feel pretty good today besides feeling gassy!!

Hmusgrove I'm very similar to you in that is just about how it has been goin for me!

My supply always tanks during pregnancy. So much during my last pregnancy that my son weaned out of frustration. This time I'm hoping that by keeping my food intake high (and liquid intake) that I'll avoid that! :thumbup:

it can't dry up for all woman as otherwise tandem nursing would never exist. I think it depends a lot of initial supply, age of lo, and determination of lo to keep going! xx

I was about 6 weeks when it all began. Sore bbs, m/s exhaustion, food aversions, super smell

I got my BFP at 9DPO. However did not have symptoms until 6 weeks.

Thanks everyone, been having a bit of a down day today. Scared that all these hopes I have will be dashed in a week or so. I have been trying to be positive and not look too far ahead but sometimes I just get scared.
I guess that's why I want to feel pregnant. I am tired but still think some of that is more to do with college than anything else. Didn't poas this morning. Trying to just resist temptation. Though I have thought about getting some tests tomorrow. Thats crazy though.

I know exactly how you feel Willo. I got my BFP exactly one week ago. I think I am about 4 weeks. It doesn't even feel real. I have been scared as well. This is my first pregnancy. I'm not really having any symptoms at all, just a little more tired, and some cramping on and off. I have taken at least 7 tests this week just to make sure its still there lol. I totally understand about trying to resist going out and buying more! I guess all we can do is try and remain positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->