When did you start to feel pregnant?

Thanks Michelle and congrats on your bfp :D
Hopefully we will both be feeling pregnant soon...
I feel bloated this evening but think it's just I ate too much rather than a symptom. Lol

Ladies I really recommend not comparing your symptoms to other women. I know it's easier said then done but I think it just causes undue stress. It does for me anyway! :)

I do, but only because I've pulled something in my back and it is very painful to lift stuff. I'm already doing the back rub thing to myself which is ridic really! My waist has already gone as well. Usually its been about the 12 week mark that I notice that I have NO waist, but its gone already boooo :/

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I think its safe to say your pregnant. I pee'd on 8 sticks over a two week period to keep checking- the result was the same each and every time. hahaha

No one can ever predict what their pregnancy has in store from them. I also have it on good authority each pregnancy is different.

With regards to my pregnancies, First was an MC (6 years ago) and I had no symptoms but a missed period had Mc about 5 weeks in. Second (current pregnancy) I am at 11 weeks and 3 days now. I had gone from a small D cup to a DD cup by the 5th week, I had nausea from 5-6 weeks. Sore boobs have been continuous throughout but didn't get it until about week 5.

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxx

Kind of now, as in more so than when I was newly pregnant. I can hear baby's heartbeat and they look like a real baby on the scan.

On the other hand, I don't feel pregnant really. This was a massive surprise to me, having thought I was infertile (dramatic but true), and totally unplanned. It hasn't sunk in that I will be a Mummy. A baby. For me?!

I believe I have always felt symptoms like fatigue early on in the 5th or 6th week- but my first 3 pregnancies were symptomless. With my last child OMG I had morning sickness pretty much as soon as he implanted lol

Thanks :) im calling the docs this morning for an app eeeeek

Got a faint positive 10dpo then by 12 dpo they were almost darker than the test line!!! I keep panicking myself that my period will start today and it will all be a fluke lol

Thanks everyone :D
Earth Mama....you are right about comparing. It can cause undue stress. I am aware though that everyone if different, as is every pregnancy but was more curious to know when others felt pregnant. Thank you for being so mindful and I will try not to worry or compare.

Good luck at the Dr's today noodles. I was like that too, nervous. I saw gp the day my af was due (cd 26) and was worried that I'd be sent away but all went great. Let me know how it all goes.

I'm nearly 29 weeks, have a huge belly and constantly get kicked. I still don't feel pregnant really and constantly have to remind myself before I do things like climb on a chair to get things lol

Will do willow

Af was due today and no sign of it coming at all thank god

When is your first midwife app then I forget the whole shebang lol my youngest will be 3 after xmas I forget when the scans and apps etc etc happen lol

Sorry noodles I can't help with that. I'm in Ireland so it's totally different here. We don't get a scan till nearly 20wks unless you have a history of somekind. I've had early losses before so I'll be getting a scan around 7-8 weeks, all being well. I don't see my gp again till 12wks and the hospital around 20wks I think. I can't really remeber myself and it was only around 2 years ago :D

First midwife appointment is usually between 8 and 10 weeks. I was told you have fewer appointments when it's not your first baby.

The docs was fine got first midwife app 24th October oooooo this seems real now lol

I still don't feel pregnant and I'm 8 1/2 weeks.

No MS except for occasional nausea (which I'm totally fine with) and I'm a little tired and i'm constipated haha but honestly I don't think I will feel pregnant until I get a baby bump (and one that stays not one that is food/bloat) But besides that and feeling tired I feel great!

I don't know, maybe when I have my first u/s this friday It will seem more real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->