When did you stop cramping?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I cramped a lot with DD at the start, so much so that I ended up in A&E a few times because they were that painful. I can't remember when I stopped having them though.
I've had cramps on and off for the last 11 days since I got my BFP and tonight they seem quite bad and can't help worrying. I just want this cramping stage over with!
When did yours stop?

Week 10 and I still have cramps but less frequently than earlier weeks.

With my last, I had cramps from weeks 4-9.

I had some cramping earlier in first tri- and then it went away after about weeks 8-9. Now at week 13 they are starting back up again. I think it's just the growth spurts our uterus' are going through.

Still ongoing and progressivly worse (almost daily) since week 8.

I'm getting cramping quite bad too, although mine seems to be worse first thing in the morning just as I've woken up, not sure if I'm maybe struggling with trapped wind as well (sorry if TMI) but this morning it was quite bad

MrsA- nothing is TMI here lol
I had loads of gas in the beginning, especially in the mornings. Try sleeping on your left side as trapped gas has more room to evacuate then.

MrsA- mine too are worse at night. I tend to always roll over to my back and it puts pressure on my uterus and makes the trapped gas feel more apparent. I think it's normal. However, I also will get twinges on and off throughout the day. Just a reminder that I'm pregnant as I go about busily working I guess lol.

Nearly 8 weeks and still cramping like a bbbbbb. :thumbup:

Everything is more intense this time around - nausea, cramping, boobs. I'm putting it down to my body still recovering from having my son, my husband thinks it's because we're having a girl!

stopped around 6.5 weeks. now it's back. hopefully because my uterus is growing.

In my experience, it will cramp like you're going to get your period until about 8-9 weeks, and then after that slowly dissipate. I still had some cramping during growth spurts, though.

Thankfully mine have calmed down a bit the last few days but the occasional pain here and there.

Still cramping here. Not as frequent though.

I am not sure how many weeks I am due to irregular periods but I had severe cramps for three weeks. They have gotten less frequent but every now and then I get very strong cramps that make me feel nauseous and that I need to make a bowel movement.

My cramping has slowed significantly in the last week. My body compensated by upping the fatigue, nausea, and food aversions, and throwing in a migraine. :lol: I do still get the occasional bout of cramps, though.

By the way ladies, don't think that you will get much a break after the cramping subsides. I traded in my cramping for round ligament pain which feels like shooting pinpricks in my cervix and ovaries.
It's not as upsetting as cramping, but it can come on suddenly and be painful enough to make you cry out.

I have it mildly most of the time morw like a nagging painthen anything else but i get quite bad occasionly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->