When did you stop cramping?

Hi girls. I'll be four weeks tomorrow. Just found out a few days ago I am pregnant. I see I am not alone with the cramping! It gets pretty bad at times. I am pretty sure most of it is gas pain though! Just terrible.

I have just started cramping today , along with shooting pin pricks in my cervix so hard not to worry. Hoping it's just stretching xx

Catmummy I have an appt Thursday so I will definately mention it x

I am apparently around 4 weeks 4/5 days and I have had period like cramps however they are a bit sharper and more sporadic than the usual period cramps. Hoping its nothing bad. x

I feel better reading y'all's posts. I found out so early I'm extremely nervous of everything, especially since I don't go to the doctor for another 7 weeks! I think my cramping might be better if I wasn't constipated!

I'm 8 weeks now and I'm still cramping. I'm hoping the end is near.

I've been told it just keeps getting worse as the baby grows.

I'm still cramping now and I'm 11weeks today by my AF or Tuesday but the ultrasound. I'm feeling it more now around my previous section scar as its stretching and have a lot more back ache. The cramping is almost like when you have a period about to start still get scared now but I know it's almost certainly normal. Amazing how much I've forgot and my last pregnancy was only 4years ago xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->