When did you stop pumping at work?

Calif

Baby was born 6/2013!
Reaction score
My baby is almost 11 months and I'm still pumping twice at work. I used to pump twice, getting 12 oz or more total. Now I pump twice but only get about 8oz total since baby has been eating more and more solids. I hope I can go down to 1 pump in a couple of months. For those who continued to breastfeed after stopping pumping, when did you ladies stop pumping at work?

I did a combo of school and work, and I was able to stop pumping around 14 months.

Thanks Staralfur. Anyone else? Did you get support for pumping after a year? No one at my company pumped past 6 months and everyone at daycare seems to stop bring breastmilk before a year. I will be in new territory

I've been pumping at work for the past 8 months. I may have to stop soon so I am no longer able to keep up with what my DD needs while at daycare but I'm holding on as long as I can.

It's also hard for me to pump at work. I work in a small office (10 employees including myself), and I have to "kick someone out" of their office every time I pump :( Plus all the offices have windows so I have to maneuver myself just right to stay covered up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->