When did you stop testing?

xxMichellexx

Reaction score
Hey ladies, so I’m 4 weeks today. I have lovely clear lines on my FRER and my ICs have got stronger over the last couple of days. I have been paranoid about a chemical etc, but I feel somewhat less worried. When do you all stop POAS like a crazy person? Xx

Well, I'm 7 weeks along and just took a test two days ago if that tells you anything :haha:

I have asymptomatic pregnancies and so I worry daily that something is wrong. Testing is what keeps me sane until my first appointment and scan (next week!).

Hi Michelle,

I have 1 IC left which i will use on Friday for reassurance! I will be 18dpo! But i have tons of IC OPKs left and they actually pick up the HCG! I didnt think it would work after reading some stuff online but tried it yesterday and today and the lines were even darker then a positive OPK. So will carry on using them once a week until scan.... xxxx

I tested until I ran out, when I was abot 6 and a half weeks along lol.

Just an FYI though, the green handled IC tests (i used one of those and a FRER yesterday) only get as dark as the control line and then stop progressing. 6 days ago they looked the same as yesterday's even though FRER was much darker (the control line is very faint on it lol). So if anyone has those kind, don't freak out if they never get darker than the control line.

Congrats! My test line was darker than control at 21 dpo so that’s when I stopped...well that and I ran out of tests!

Well now I dont feel so guilty about another 15 IC's just turning up in the post! Its really lovely to see the progression, i am dreading the day it may stop though xxx

I've tested every other day or so to see the progression on ICs. The day before yesterday, the line was just as dark as the control. It reassures me to see it. But I think I might stop at this point.. maybe once a week.. LoL.

I’m 9 weeks pregnant and still have a few Ics left, I’ve neeen testing now and then, this is our last baby so I’m making the most of seeing a positive pregnancy test..even though I know I’m pregnant I still get a little excited seeing the 2 lines lol

I done my last test I had today at 6+4
Seeing 2 big bold lines still gives me butterflies!

Attachments

• E0AF87DE-4B79-4384-A29E-2A7026565DCF.jpg
    E0AF87DE-4B79-4384-A29E-2A7026565DCF.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel