When did you tell your lo about the baby ?

My LO just turned 3 in may, the same month I found out I was around 18 weeks pregnant (according to ultrasound, would have known sooner but, irregular periods).
I waited until I was significantly showing to even introduce the idea of another baby being around as my family sort of spoils him, so I feel like he would not take well to another baby getting attention, but hopefully that won't be the case.
I'm pretty sure he thinks I ate a baby :rofl:

Anton is 2yrs 3mths and we have been talking about the baby for a few weeks. He is giving the baby his old cot bed which he is pleased about as he is a "big boy" and has a big boy bed :thumbup:

I don't think he will be this happy when the baby is here taking most of my attention tho lol x

As soon as I found out. She loves coming up and kissing her baby brother/sissy!

We told our dd who had just turned 5 at the time pretty much straight away.

We were too excited to keep it a secret and she had been asking about a sibling for a while :)

She doesn't talk about it loads, but she sometimes speaks to my bump and loves to feel him moving. She knows he won't be here until after Christmas (hopefully lol) so think she will be more excited nearer to the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->