When did your doctor put you on progesterone?

biscuits104

Reaction score
And what was your dose/experience (any side effects?)?

I was put on prometrium 200mg 2x a day at 4w4d (the day I found out I was pregnant). I took it orally, although I know most doctors prescribe vaginally. I really don't know if I had side effects from it; or, if I did, they were the same as pregnancy symptoms. I was really tired and nauseous from the time I woke up until I went to bed, and then waking in the night nauseous. So typical for pregnancy. Nothing else that I can remember though

Im on cyclogest 200mg twice daily vaginally since before bfp (started 3dpo)....the first few days were fine but i have to say im finding it fairly awful (i never moan about this stuff usually)-i am itchy and irritated down there and a couple of days ago i was very swollen down there too...also i have had on/off tingly left arm/leg which isnt painful but does worry me a bit as its listed as a serious side effect. Not sure if this is the progestrone/pregnancy as i only got bfp a few days ago but im much more tired than usual and lots of aches etc....

Hi I was on cyclogest 400mg 1xday from positive test til 16 weeks. Aside from the mess-lots of panty liners!- I did hAve a few skin breakouts but nothing massive.

I was put on Progestan just after 6 weeks because of a bleed (twice a day). I am still taking it. When I started I felt very nauseated from it when I had not experienced any pregnancy nausea. However it subsided and now I only feel a bit weird right after taking it.

I'm on prometrium 200 mg vaginally once daily starting after bfp at 9dpo. With dd I was on 100 mg vaginally once daily (compounded, and expensive ) it doesn't really cause any side effects for me except for tmi a weird smell down there. When I stop it at 12-14 weeks it goes away!

I'm on prometrium 200 mg vaginally once daily starting after bfp at 9dpo. With dd I was on 100 mg vaginally once daily (compounded, and expensive ) it doesn't really cause any side effects for me except for tmi a weird smell down there. When I stop it at 12-14 weeks it goes away!
Yes the smell is awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->