When did your FRER test line get darker than the control line? hCG is dropping

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
My lines don't seem to be getting dark, if anything they seem to be getting lighter. I figured that the test line would be much darker by now...

When did your FRER get super dark?

I guess I just need some reassurance since I still have another 2 days before my next hcg blood draw :(

Thanks in advance ladies...

Thanks geegees :)

that actually makes me feel better! Lol

I used to test on tesco own brand and superdrug brand, and as I said to you yesterday about my hcg levels, at well over 5 weeks I was still getting light lines. Try not to worry xxx

Mine are not getting darker either (so I'm waiting not so patiently with you)!

Should get the results of my first beta hcg this afternoon!

(I'm sure everything is fine on your end, there's been quite a few ladies that had faint lines and they gave birth to babies 9 mths later!)

Thanks...it's so hard not to worry about this as it means so much!! I cant help it, everytime I pee I hold my breath expecting to see blood...or that shiver of fear when the test looks lighter than the last one :(

Thanks...it's so hard not to worry about this as it means so much!! I cant help it, everytime I pee I hold my breath expecting to see blood...or that shiver of fear when the test looks lighter than the last one :(

Yep, right there with ya! My husband keeps telling me that preg tests are only used to tell you if you're pregnant not how the pregnancy is progressing. Different tests can show different results, different tests of the same brand can show different results, your urine hcg can vary throughout the day, etc. He keeps telling me to put down the pee sticks and wait on the blood work. I probably should listen to him but I'm too OCD for that! :wacko:

I know, it's so much easier said than done...

I keep getting crampy too so it's freaking me out even more than usual tonight :(
Ugh. I'm a hot mess right now.

Could you take another digi? There is no shades of grey to worry about there. But just one that says pregnant, not the weeks one XXXX

I would do another digi, they dont lie. good luck xxx

Don't worry about cramps hun, prob baby burrowing in nice and snug. :D
I had the WORST period type cramps at about 5 weeks, it was agony, convinced I was going to miscarry, but shes fine.
Have faith in your body.. xxx

I took another digital this afternoon, it still said pregnant...but they are pretty expensive so I don't want to make a habit of doing a digital daily. Lol I thought FRER would have been a good choice!

I took another digital this afternoon, it still said pregnant...but they are pretty expensive so I don't want to make a habit of doing a digital daily. Lol I thought FRER would have been a good choice!

I know its hard but stop looking at lines lol everyones are different.
This must be your sticky one xxx

I am sure they are expensive, but they might give you better peace of mind that the frer that are obviously stressing you. Maybe just do a digi every couple of days or something :hugs:

stucki, frer's have been SUCKING lately!!! I have been following tons of threads and everyone around the world seems to be getting :bfp:'s on everything, even pink dyes and still :bfn:'s or the faintest lines ever on frer. I almost think they have re-engineered their tests to be less sensitive now because too many women were calling and complaining about false positives (because they were actually picking up 5 miu of hcg because they were soooooo sensitive) Now they don't seem sensitive at all. The lines are much harder to get darker now. I wouldn't worry about stupid ol frer. It's going through some phase :haha: you are preggy, sip some decaffeinated tea and relax :hugs:

I did this one at 17DPO - 4weeks and 3 days

I just did a IC at 6weeks and 1day and only has that just gotten darker than the control line

Attachments

• P1060051 (Large).jpg
    P1060051 (Large).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 200
I tested positive on a FRER on 7DPO with 5miu HCG confirmed by blood test. By about 13-14 dpo, my control line was lighter than my test line on FRER. I think it just depends on you and your numbers, how quick your hcg rises ect. I wouldnt worry too much. I am at the same point as you are (due Nov 15) and am also super crampy, yesterday my HCG was 1752.

Relax and enjoy :)

Mine never got as dark as the ones you posted with my chemical. Still sending tons of sticky :dust: your way <3

Took ages for my frer test line to get as dark as control line. No idea how many dpo I was, but from when I first had lines on a frer think it was at least a week (if not more). Also, I did another random test (not frer) when I was 8 weeks and the line was much lighter than previous tests, thought the worst and went for a scan, where we saw a flickering heartbeat - and now my son is nearly 9 months old :thumbup:

Thanks ladies...it's just so stinking hard not to stress out. I'm going to go buy a couple packs of digitals today.

Mostly, I've just been using my boobs as a test... If they still hurt when I poke them, I'm trying to take it as a good sign as all of my other pregnancy losses started with disappearing symptoms.

Also as I'm laying in bed typing this I'm realizing that my throat is kind of sore abd if I thought about it very hard I could probably throw up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->