When did your FRER test line get darker than the control line? hCG is dropping

I imagine it must be very easy to stress and worry, however much we tell you not to, easier said that done! I've got everything crossed your beany is super sticky XXXX

Just took a FRER...it's definitely MUCH lighter today with FMU than it was last night with all day water drinking MU... :cry:

I'm not feeling very optimistic about my blood draw tomorrow. I'm 99.99% sure my levels are going down :sad:

FML.

:( I am sorry to read that, but don't lose hope until you have had the bloods :hugs:

aww hun try not to worry til you have got your results back! I was in hosp at 7weeks pg and they told me my lines were very faint!!!!

even though numerous other tests wernt, just try not to think about it, sorry you're having to have this stress :hugs:

everytime i see you post, im routing for you!!!

I really want to tell you not to worry and wait til your test results. I know what you are going through and it sucks!! But it isnt over yet so try to keep hope :hugs: xx

Awwww Hunnie... i really do wish i could take your worry away for you.

I really would try and stay positive, keep taking your folic acid e.t.c and wait for blood results

Ive got everything crossed for you x

Thanks ladies...I don't mean to whine, and I know that I am supposed to be excited right now, but I just can't get myself there!

I'm terrified, and emotionally fried right now.

I broke down and told DH yesterday and he only made it worse with his stressing and telling me not to tell people because of our history...seems like telling him has actually made this more stressful for me :( I should have followed my instincts on this, but I got so excited after taking like 20 tests that I just had to show him.

I hope I'm wrong about this, but I just can't shake the feeling that this is going to end like all the others. :cry:

A lot of men are crap with handling things, and they can't really get an idea of how it all feels which sucks :hugs:

sorry girl :( youre not out until its over...dont let a stupid frer get you down. those test have been crap! gl with your blood draw..fx for you:)

I've just had a small ray of hope shine down upon me in the form of MATH!

Soooo...if I calculate my due date by LMP, I'm 4w6d pregnant
If I calculate it by Ovulation, I'm only 4w2d pregnant.

I'm assuming that my levels and dates will be more accurate if I go by ovulation, even though the doctor is going to calculate by LMP.

The moral of the story is, that when they drew for hCG on Monday, I was only 4w0d pregnant, NOT 4w4d.

I guess I'm just more comfortable with my levels being 28.11 at 4w0d than them being 28.11 at 4w4d.

Hopefully my numbers are rising.

PLUSSSSS....I realized that my FMU tests aren't very dark because I take my prenatal vitamin before bed and the B vitamins mess up my urine [making it bright yellow and no good for HPTs]

I was also told by a friend not to stress about line intensity because it will vary throughout the day depending on what you drink.

For example:
Super sized sweet tea [loaded with caffeine and sugar] this will dehydrate your urine and make the test line darker because the urine will be more concentrated [same goes for soda]

Gallon of water [hydrating, delicious water] will hydrate you and un-concentrate your urine resulting in a lighter test line.

I'm running a series of tests right now...

I shouldn't be stressing out. Que Sera, Sera right? Plus, My 2MU HPT was much darker again and I'm feeling a little less stress about lines right now.

I just tested after drinking a hot chocolate...lines are about the same.

I'm having a diet dr. pepper and will test again in an hour to prove or disprove this theory.

I have to keep reminding myself that there's nothing I can do to keep this pregnancy if it's not going to take...so I'm trying to use that as a spring board back into the land of positive thinking. :haha: And I did just take 2 folic acid tablets...and that's what I'll do until it's over or it sticks. 2 folic acids in the morning, one prenatal at night [this way if it's got anything to do with a folic acid deficiency, I've got it covered on both ends!]

Stucki- hey girlie. Im totally sure if you got pines at all you are more then fine. my lines werevso light with my last baby and i didnt take them until about 2 months pregnant. Doc said it was normal for me to have low readings but just to make sure he gave me an ultrasound asap. Just wait for results to come back and follow ups with your doc and please dont stress it hunny. You and the baby are going to be just fine.

My levels were at 20.83, which means they're dropping. There isn't going to be any baby. Now I just have to wait to start bleeding, I guess.

I'm sorry hunny big hugs. Are you going in for another draw? Your tests where fabulous. And, things you drink do affect testing. And, hcg does rise than lower a little after awhile. Maybe theres still hope. I really hope all turns out okay.

stuckinoki I am really sorry to hear about your loss. Beta hell is a horrible place to be and an obsession with line darkness is a lonely pursuit known only to those of us who have lost along the way. :-( I wish you peace when and how you can find it. Good luck <3

stuckinoki I am really sorry to hear about your loss. Beta hell is a horrible place to be and an obsession with line darkness is a lonely pursuit known only to those of us who have lost along the way. :-( I wish you peace when and how you can find it. Good luck <3

This thread is from 2012...stucki had a lil girl recently last year I think

Ah, I see thanks. Sorry about that.

Lol I was reading this, thinking it was from today (it was literally same day in 2012). Tripped me out! She's currently pregnant with #2 though!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->