when did your LO do a proper laugh / giggle regularly?

T

tinytoes

i'm waiting imptiently and starting to wonder if maybe i'm just not funny enough!?

My sister has just turned 3 months and she's just starting to smile properly and giggle a little bit! It probably varies from baby to baby! I hope your little one starts laughing for you soon :hugs:

i'm waiting imptiently and starting to wonder if maybe i'm just not funny enough!?

:rofl::rofl: that last little bit cracked me up

Hannah doesn't giggle/laugh a lot. Sometimes we'll hear tiny giggles and one time she had a bout of laughter but nothing since!

:rofl::rofl: that last little bit cracked me up

Hannah doesn't giggle/laugh a lot. Sometimes we'll hear tiny giggles and one time she had a bout of laughter but nothing since!

least i make someone laugh!!!...
I long for a bout of laughter. When i laugh he genuinely looks at me with shock or suprise like mummy is nuts.

My son has been constantly smiling since birth lol and now at 6 months he giggles non stop

3 months she started giggling. I'd say it was 4 months when she started doing it regularly x

Jack is smiling a long time but only starting giggling this week really.

I have a likle smiler but no giggles yet!! xx

giggles started at about 3 months the non stop laughter nearer 4 months x

maddi started giggling all the time at around 3months, i obviously look really funny :rofl: i'm sure he'll start soon honey, and you made me laugh too :) x x x

abigail is nearl four months....she has only giggled once for about 4 seconds :cry: i am obviously very unfunny

ali had his first giggle on Saturday night (at 4 months) and he has a few since. he seems to find running taps funny and me eating:rofl: :rofl:

i am sure you are very funny tinytoes - don't worry about it!!

Christine
XXX

Sam is 4 months on Saturday. He started giggling every now and then about 3 weeks ago, its getting more and more regular now, mostly when I tickle him or blow raspberries on his cheeks. He giggled in his sleep the other day, so I would love to know what he was dreaming about!

Amelia did her first proper giggle yesterday!! I have tried and tried but she won't do it again :(

I am beginning to think i'm not entertaining enough to make her laugh.

first smile a few days before he turned a month old and first proper giggle yesterday. He's just over 3 months old.I'm waiting for his first laugh,lol

My LO has started to chuckle just this week and god is it sweet to watch. Its normally my OH when he is pulling funny faces and not so much me, so perhaps I am not that funny either :cry:

something has to be seriously hilarious for summer to laugh, i can be being really stupid and she will just look at me like im mad, she didnt giigle for the 1st time till she was like 5month atleast and even now she doesnt laught very much :( she is always smiling just rarely laughs, altho the past few days she has been giggling alot. so dont worry every baby is dif!

something has to be seriously hilarious for summer to laugh, i can be being really stupid and she will just look at me like im mad, she didnt giigle for the 1st time till she was like 5month atleast and even now she doesnt laught very much :( she is always smiling just rarely laughs, altho the past few days she has been giggling alot. so dont worry every baby is dif!

Snap lots of smiles and cuddles but only a few giggles really,unless you tickle her under the chin ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->