When did your LO stop having a nap??

Elli21

Reaction score
My daughter is 3 and 2 months and my son is 1 and 2 months, my son still has one or two naps a day, and my daughter will have a half hour nap in the morning.

My daughter is happy to go all day without a nap but she gets so cranky at about dinner time and then its impossible to get her to bed at night coz she'll be so over tired.

So am i lucky as both mine still have naps?? Or is this weird??

My niece is two in November and still has one 30min sleep everyday, maybe longer x

Kieran is 2 and 2 months, sometimes he'll sleep for a hour sometimes he won't but like you i know when he hasn't slept because he's dead ratty later on. If he has a sleep though you ca hear him running about for about an hour in his room before he goes to sleep. I think if its working for you then not a problem, just wean her out of it before she starts school !! lol x

Joseph is 3 months & no longer thinks he needs naps although he gets super cranky if he doesnt have at least one!

Both of my kids stopped taking naps around 3 1/2 and 4. :)

mine barely naps=-=the most i'll get is a 5-10 min nap and if i'm really lucky i can get a half hour to breathe

Caitlins still napping!!

She sleeps through the night as well ...goes down between 9.30/10.30 sometimes sleeps til 9.30 next day :shock: lol
She'll have a morning nap before her lunch, nap before her dinner and a nap between dinner & bedtime lol although those naps are fairly short ..sometimes one of her naps will be for ages but that usually because she got up earlier that morning I think!

Carly is 3 soon and she has around a 1-2 hour nap a day, my kids love to sleep :lol:

Joe hasnt had a nap in over a year, it started just before I had Katie; I found if he had a nap he stopped going down so early so now hes down in bed at about 7 and sometimes earlier :) Katie has at least 1 nap but sometimes 2.

My twins stopped napping just before they turned 2. I wish they wouldn't have I need a break sometimes.

Jack stopped around his 2nd birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->