when did your m/s let off

3babesforme

Reaction score
i'm over 9 weeks and my "morning" sickness is going strong. i've had it since about 5 1/2-6 weeks. this morning i threw up so much bile, so forcefully, i threw up a little blood! scared the crap out of me but i called my nurse friend who is also pregnant and she explained that you can rupture blood vessels in your throat from throwing up so much. i didn't have as bad of m/s with my first two babies.

I didn't really throw up but I would get wicked nightime nausea every single day where I would be on the couch unable to eat anything without getting nauseated and sick. That went away around 11 - 11.5 weeks. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

I'm nearly 14 weeks and ms still going strong. I seem to be able to control it more now though. . Know what to eat and what not to!
Boobs are still killing me as well!
People kept telling me it'll go at 12 weeks 😢😢😢

Mine started easing off at around.... 10/11 weeks. But this time it was more very strong nausea than actual throwing up. I think in total the amount of times I'd completely empty my stomach could be counted on my hands. Last time it was a LOT more.. and it improved at 14weeks, I'd say gone completely at 16weeks.

I had horrendous nueasa until a week a go ... around 9 weeks! It feel so good to feel semi human again although I still get the odd sick feeling and I'm super tired xxxx

12/14 weeks is when it usually stops for a lot of women. Some go on to have it their entire pregnancy but I think there is more to that. Around 12/14 weeks is when the cyst stops producing hormones for the baby and the placenta can take over. At least that is what I remember from when I was pregnant with my last baby. It actually rang true for me, and around 13/14 weeks I no longer had any m/s.

Not until 16 weeks ish. I had hyperemesis controlled by tablets. Easiest pregnancy since though!

Not much hope for you... Last time my m/s didn't let off until 16/17 weeks but after that I felt amazing!

My nausea started at 5w3d. I'm now 11 weeks and I have felt pretty well the past three days. I only get nauseous when I'm hungry. Otherwise it's no longer an all day thing. I hope it continues this way.

thanks everyone. i actually had a good morning with no throwing up, but just really nauseous. i'm still very nauseous but tried the vitamin b6 and i have to say it not only helped with nausea but with energy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->