When did your morning sickness show up?

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
Hey ladies! This is my third pregnancy. My morning sickness with my first two never led to me actually throwing up.. just the all day "blah" upset stomach feeling and food aversions. It happened around 6 weeks for both. This time, I'm almost 7 weeks, and I feel like I'm not as bad as the prior two. I am a little "blah" now.. but no nausea. I'm wondering if it's just going to hit me later this time around. Lol. How about you??
Also, I had hcg bloodwork done at 6w1d and my numbers were on the high end for 6 weeks at 39,465. So my levels seem okay there. Maybe I'm just lucky this time? Haha. Wishful thinking!! :)

I had the icky feeling no actual throwing up from 3 dpo this time but it diminished around 8 weeks and with my first two I had hyperemesis gravidarum through my entire pregnancy right from the beginning :thumbup:

Mine usually starts around 5 or 6 weeks and peaks around 8 weeks, I still get nausea but now at 10 weeks, but I remember it tapering off around 12-14 weeks with my other three. Sadly it comes back in the end of third trimester for me, too.

Ruski.. ugh, I've read about that. I can't imagine how horrible that is. I'll hope that it's gone for you! :)
Jessica.. that's good that it tapers off at 8 weeks. But I'm sorry it comes back! Maybe it won't this time! :D

4 weeks for me and just started easing up! I only now tend to throw up first thing on a morning and alternate days, and my appetite is coming back-yay!
My first,the sickness didn’t ease for the 39 weeks I was pregnant!

6 weeks and mine hit me. It’s still going strong now all day everyday

Ruski.. ugh, I've read about that. I can't imagine how horrible that is. I'll hope that it's gone for you! :)
Jessica.. that's good that it tapers off at 8 weeks. But I'm sorry it comes back! Maybe it won't this time! :D

It was rough with my girls I could barely keep anything down , I did not have this time around which I am thankfull for

I never had any with my first three pregnancies. The only time I would feel any bit of nausea was if I had taken my prenatal on an empty stomach.

This time around I felt great for the first 8 weeks, and then nausea started coming and going. It's still nothing much for me to complain about given how bad I know it could be.. but it's definitely been a bit of a twist for me since I never had it in the past.

With DD I was 6 weeks on the dot. This time 5w5d I started feeling sicky.

With my first and second pregnancies it didn’t start for me until about 7 or 8 weeks, so you may get hit yet- hopefully not!
This time it started at 5w3d and developed in to HG (now controlled with medication) so it really can be so different in each pregnancy (also I already have one boy and one girl so it’s not a gender thing for me!)

Mine hit at 7 weeks. It peaked at 8 weeks-I couldnt lift my head or walk around without gagging. I had to call off work a lot that week.

Its started to ease up around 10 weeks. I still get nauseated here and there, but its usually if I havent eaten in a while.

Geez. From the newer responses.. it could still hit me any second. Yay! (Sarcasm.) Lol. Well, good luck to us all! I hope we all have happy, healthy babies after the pleasure of going through it. :)

I never had any nausea with my son... just one time I ended up puking because the chili I ordered (and was craving so badly) had huge chunks of meat- the texture made me gag until I puked :haha:

The nausea has already begun and I just found out I’m pregnant. I think it’s the excess saliva that’s doing it- it’s that same watery mouth you get before legit puking to I think my brain is freaking out thinking I’m going to puke :dohh:

I really hope I'm at the peak now! 8 weeks today and it's really bad. Not throwing up but feeling soo nauseas. It begun at 6 weeks for real, and previous pregnancies I know the nausea was gone by week 9. FX same things happen this fourth time around too! It's so hard to constantly have this feeling...

With my first it was around 6 weeks. But this time, I'm currently 4+5weeks and I have been nauseous today more than not. Definitely early but I guess only by a week lol. My HCG numbers have been tripling or quadrupling so I guess that makes sense?

Mine started before I found out (maybe 5w?), but I chalked it up to nerves cause I was doing interviews and starting a new job.

Now I feel blah all day, and at night it gets a little worse.
My mornings are ok as long as I don't "move" too much, or get the random whiff of whatever is in my house that makes me gag.
Fortunately I haven't gotten sick, just feel reallllllly close. When I cough sometimes i gag.

I'm 8w5d. I go for my first pre-natal next week!

With my son, It turned on like a light switch at 6 weeks and turned off like one on week 12. Never vomited either, just nauseous all day

This time, I started feeling nauseous about a week ago on 4+4. And Ive had 2 or 3 days in there where I have been nauseous more than not;with today being one of those days. Otherwise, its just been coming in spells that last anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.

EDIT: Whoops! Didnt realize I commented already! hahaha

With my first, I was very sick from week 4 (why I took a pregnancy test) until 16 or so. This time around I am 9 weeks and still so very sick. I've been sick since week 5. It's not as bad as with my first but it still knocks me down every evening. Hits me the hardest around 3pm and continues most of the night. Weirdest thing, plain water makes me sick. I've been diluting pedialyte into my water and then I can drink it. Very weird. I do feel lucky that I'm not throwing up every hour like I was with DD. Are you still lucky or has it hit you?

Fortunately I haven't gotten sick, just feel reallllllly close. When I cough sometimes i gag.

Oh my gosh I do the same thing. The last few days have been worse because I've caught a sore throat from DD. Every time I cough too hard, I gag and sometimes vomit from it. UGHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->