When did your Morning Sickness start?

MalcolmsMiss

DD and Bump <3
Reaction score
So, I'm just gone 5 weeks, but not had a lot of nausea. I can't remember exactly when it started with DD, so am curious when everyone elses kicked into gear?

Not that it really makes any difference, and isn't always a sign of healthy pregnancy but I'd love some reassurance that its normal to be free of nausea at 5 weeks :thumbup:

I'm sure I'll regret saying this next week, but right now I'd love a bit of something to make me at least 'feel' pregnant, coz you know, 8 positive tests aren't enough sometimes :haha:

I'm curious too! I'm about 5 weeks and get somewhat nauseas but I believe that's due to the prenatals.

Mine started 6 weeks on the dot and didn't stop until 5 days pp.

Around the 5 week mark but it's happened only a handful of times after meals instead of when I'm hungry. I barfed after our Christmas luncheon. In a matter of seconds it hit, a wave of nausea, hot, & sweating hit and almost broke into a run to the washroom. Anyone else get it after you eat?

9weeks I began to feel like crap, 11 weeks I started to throw up daily. 25 weeks I finally stopped.

I haven't been sick yet at 5weeks but I wasn't sick at all with my DD1

Xx

5 weeks 6 days I started feeling yucky...now by 8 weeks I feel shitty just about all the time and throw up after meals occasionally.

Seems a lot of people get it quite late? Really hope if I do get it, it sods off BEFORE second trimester :wacko:

At 5 weeks I think I had only one bout of extreme nausea that lasted maybe 10 minutes. Then at 6+1 it was almost constant till 10 weeks (then came back at 11 weeks but not as constant). Every woman is different though some don't get any nausea at all so don't worry! Everything is normal! :)

Mine started at 6/7 weeks and only lasted two weeks. I think I was lucky! X

I started at 6 weeks by 8 it became so terrible couldn't keep anything down. Am feeling ok at moment don't want to speak to soon lol .
In my previous pregnancys my sickness was gone by 12 weeks xx

I think mine started yesterday at the 9 week mark.. At least that´s what I think it is.. I feel dizzy and food makes me icky.. I threw up before going to bed... I´ve never had ms or nausea so I don´t know if this is it.. Is it possible to start this late?

I didn't have anything at all last time (lucky me!) I've had the odd feeling of nausea this time since just shy of 5 weeks, nut no actual sickness yet.

I've had the odd feeling of nausea so far but nothing too bad & haven't been physically sick yet (touch wood!), it started at 6weeks.
xo.

With DS1 it started at 5 weeks and lasted my entire pregnancy pretty much. I'm currently 6 weeks and touch wood have only felt slightly nauseous once but I know how quickly that can change lol Praying I don't get it as bad as last time again!

Last time it started at 6/7 weeks and stopped around 13/14 weeks.

Nothing so far this time but it's early days still

With my son, morning sickness hit on week #6 and stayed until week #24 .. This one, I am only 5 weeks and have had absolutely NO symptoms except my missed period. It's making me nervous but I had a pretty solid line on my pregnancy test which makes me believe everything is okay :)

4DPO- I always get it super early for some reason. I told DH I thought I was pregnant because my stomach was a but upset then.

5.5-6 weeks - I started feeling quest in the mornings
7 weeks - Vomiting almost every day and nauseous till late afternoon… can't wait for the 2nd trimester :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->