When did your Morning Sickness start?

With DD it started at 6w5d and peaked at 9 weeks, was every other day at 10 weeks and gone completely by 11 weeks.

This pregnancy it started at 6w1d, lasted about a week, and then has basically gone completely once I hit 7 weeks. I will still get the random wave of nausea here or there and just had a scan yesterday and baby is doing fine, so I guess it's just a lot less severe this time around? I may get it once a day for 5 minutes now as opposed to last pregnancy where I was nauseated 24/7 for 4 weeks. It could always return next week for all I know so I'm just enjoying it!

I've been nauseous on and off since i found out at just over 3 weeks.
Proper morning sickness has kicked in today at 6w2days, i cant keep anything down and have been throwing up pretty much all day!
I forgot how awful morning sickness is, its even worse with a toddler to look after :nope:

I didn't have any at all during my first pregnancy. I am 4 weeks & 3 days today and haven't had any yet!

I was experiencing all day nausea by week 6 and has peaked this week (11 weeks). I've thrown up more this past week than I have my entire pregnancy so far! I'm hoping this means it'll trail off soon :wacko:

I've not had any nausea yet early days for me though. No one in my family has ever had ms, does anyone know if it's hereditary not to or to get it? My mum and aunties have never had it so hoping I might be as lucky lol x

I'm a few days over 11 weeks and I have no morning sickness at all. In fact, I have no symptoms at all :wacko:

I start throwing up at 7 weeks on the dot....and throwing up every day multiple times a day till about 18 weeks. LOADS of fun :)

My MS started right away. 2 days after my BFP I started to feel sick. I was 4 weeks.

I didn't even know I was pregnant until about 7 or 8 weeks! I only got sick and threw up once in the time . I was nauseous a few times, but it was more of the fact that i work at Panera, and all the smells were making me feel icky! But I was one of the lucky ones and have hardly had any sickness.
I'm 11 weeks, almost 12 and very healthy thus far !

I've not had any nausea yet early days for me though. No one in my family has ever had ms, does anyone know if it's hereditary not to or to get it? My mum and aunties have never had it so hoping I might be as lucky lol x

My mom had all day, whole pregnancy sickness with all if hers. I've only had very mild nausea that doesn't last more than a few weeks. I may get sick once or twice a pregnancy, so can't be too linked.

My MS started about 7 weeks and damn, did I know about it! I finally started to feel ok and not throw up & started enjoying meals again at around 17 weeks x

I'm on my third pregnancy now with 2 born kids. With my first, I started getting nausea but no vomit at 6 weeks, till 11 weeks. With my second, I got a little nauseated at 7 weeks and it only lasted a few days, so that May have been a fluke. With this one, I started getting sick at around 3 weeks and had this until 14 weeks and still get nauseated easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->