When did your morning sickness start?

tingley

Reaction score
Hey, so this is my 7th pregnancy, I have 3 children and had 3 early losses, so you would think I would know this and wouldn't be worrying!

But I am currently 4 weeks 4 days and havnt had any sicky feelings yet or even extra tiredness.
When did this start for you? I'm so worried I'm going to have another early loss. X

You're still too early! With my first live birth, nausea started at 5 weeks, vomiting at 6 weeks, and didn't let up until 25 weeks. That being said, for most it hits around 6 weeks and lets up after 1st trimester. I've had 4 losses myself, two early chemicals and two MMCs. With my first mmc, I was hungry but never nauseated; baby passed around 6.5 weeks. With my second, I only felt mild nausea around week 7 and then it let up in week 8; baby passed around 8.5 weeks. I know some women who had horrible ms early on with trisomy losses, because the hcg increases quickly and then plateaus. I'm not saying that to scare you...it's just I've learned that there's really no symptom that can predict the outcome of a pregnancy 100%. You just have to take it one day at a time and hope for the best.

6 weeks with all 3 babies :)

This baby was before i even knew i was pregnant.. i got a bfp at 4 weeks exactly.
DD i wasnt sick until 10ish weeks and it barely came to anything.. DS i dont remember being sick at all.

Mine properly kicked in at 7+2 and when I hit 9 weeks the extreme tiredness started. I'm 11 weeks and feel totally exhausted and still getting nausea.
Thankfully inhavent thrown up yet but been feeling really sick on and off and dried heaved a few times.
Some days I dont feel sick at all and other days i feel very sick.
The main persistent thing for me is sore boobs. There still sore now and the tiredness. Omg the tiredness it's like someone has drained all engery away. All I wanna do is sleep.

I have also had 3 MC in the past so I know how anxious you are in the early stages. I still get anxious now. So I'm totally with you on that one

Thankyou everyone, sorry to hear your all suffering or have been, as I know when it actually hits you the sickness isn't nice.
It's reassuring to see how everyone is different though.
I got a really early strong positive test with this pregnancy, a week before my period was due so I think I was just expecting more symptom wise.
My boobs hurt alot and have already grown, and I get dizzy alot more often than normal too. But nothing else so far.

I'm wishing the weeks away till I can have an early scan, which isn't how I want to feel, but can't help it!

7 weeks with my first and 8 or 9 with my second. :)

Thankyou all so much, I am feeling a bit more relaxed about it now. I'd forgotten how nerve wracking the first trimester is!

5 weeks on this pregnancy but 6-8 weeks on my other two.. everyone and every pregnancy is different you might skip the sickness all together x

Hi, i cant reslly say I have morning sickness but pregnancy symptoms. Some days Im fit and I can get tons done, but some days its like I have no energy at all. Like today, at exactly 7weeks I just felt sick. Like there is a load of something on my chest and the tiredness is somewhere on my chest ans in my bones. Nothing I eat can help with the emptiness in my stomach and so nauseous,blah.
But all this reassures me thst baby is ok, sucking up my energy to build his/her own. No vomiting though, just nausea.

Mine all started at about 6 weeks. Very mild. This time, it came and slowly got worse but has calmed down quite a bit and I’m only 7 weeks. I haven’t throw up once. I’m just waiting for it to get worse again. Hopefully not though

6 weeks. I was freaking out before that and now I just wish it would go away!!!

Never. Any pregnancy successful or not I have never had morning sickness.

Its totally understandable to be very anxious in the first trimester. My anxiety has been terrible since the day I found out I was pregnant. Ure not alone sweety.

10 weeks and never really had any real MS. I get an uncomfortable empty feeling when I'm hungry and haven't eaten in a few hours but its not a nauseous feeling. That started at 6 weeks. I did feel nauseous maybe twice around 7-8 weeks but both times ended within 15 minutes and it was just like a very mild hangover-like feeling. Food aversions were a bit crazy though starting at 5-6 weeks. There was a week all I wanted to eat were kraft dinner, eggs and chicken noodle soup.

Mine has really really kicked in now. For the last few days since hitting 11 weeks I feel really really sick:sick:

Today has been awful. I cooked a lovely chili with pasta and I just cudnt eat it because I just feel so nauseous.
Almost 12 weeks I thought by now it shud be wearing off but it's got worse :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->