When did your MS start

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
So far I've not had any and I can't remember when it started with my girls as with our boy I didn't get ms so just wondering weather this is a sign that we maybe having another boy x

I had no sickness what so ever with my 2 boys, this pregnancy morning sickness hit me like a train at exactly 6 weeks & is still with me all day every dat :shrug:

Oh could be a girl then!! I felt sick all day with my girls and exhausted but with my boy I felt a little tired but no sickness xx

This pregnancy I felt a bit sicky from 6-7 wks, it got worse around 9 wks! With my DD it started bang on 6wks and was much worse x

Hi! I had morning sickness at 3 weeks. I knew something was up! Tested at 4 weeks and was pregnant! It was horrible. Lost 20 pounds in the first trimester. Finally stopped around 11-12 weeks.

o and I'm having a boy! I was sure that it was a girl! Horrible morning sickness heartbeat in the 160s! I was sure but no denying its a boy!!!!

Hope you are lucky and don't really get any it!

I have had really weird indigestion and have been gagging in the morning off and on since about week 6. Once I ate protein and enough food the burping stuck around,for the day but the gagging stopped.

This morning I actually threw up....I am 10 weeks....was not expecting it thinking I was in the clear!

I never really had ms with my boys. I vomited once or twice with my oldest after eating parsley and that's it... but this time around, I had it soooo bad, starting at 5 weeks (and I still get sick occasionally at 15 weeks :dohh:). I am totally hoping for a girl though :haha:.

Nausea hit me like a tonne of bricks between 5-6 weeks.

I'm now 12 weeks and only just starting to feel better. Still get nauseous here and there. And my appetite hasn't come back yet.

9-10 weeks and threw up a few times during 11th week, so far nothing for a few days, so very mild for me hehe

It started out very mild and very occasional bouts since the very beginning, but it was only about 5.5 weeks that it really started to hit me. No vomiting, but I swear I come close every now and again.

6 week +1day and wham! Stopped being bad about 11 weeks. Xxx

I got sick a couple times right after we found out but I dont count it as really starting until about 6.5 weeks. At 6.5 weeks I started feeling sick and/or being sick almost every day sometimes 2 or 3 times. I thought it was letting up this week then I got sick about 7 times in one day on Wednesday. Then thursday felt better again but Early Friday morning (3am) I kept waking up thinking I was going to be sick and finally was several times when I got up for work. Even threw up water. I can't decide which is worse, throwing up a couple times almost every morning then being fine the rest of the day or throwing up all day twice a week but being fine the rest of the week. I just wish it would go away soon! ahha

I got sick a couple times right after we found out but I dont count it as really starting until about 6.5 weeks. At 6.5 weeks I started feeling sick and/or being sick almost every day sometimes 2 or 3 times. I thought it was letting up this week then I got sick about 7 times in one day on Wednesday. Then thursday felt better again but Early Friday morning (3am) I kept waking up thinking I was going to be sick and finally was several times when I got up for work. Even threw up water. I can't decide which is worse, throwing up a couple times almost every morning then being fine the rest of the day or throwing up all day twice a week but being fine the rest of the week. I just wish it would go away soon! ahha

It will! Hang in there :hugs:

Soooo hard to I know, but it is so nice when it finally starts to calm down... and it will thank God (I admit I totally thought I was never going to feel better lol :blush:).

With my DS ms started at exactly 6 weeks with this pregnancy I haven't had ms yet but I am only 5 weeks 3 days as of today.

With my son it started around 7 weeks and didnt quit til days before he was born. This time around I've had a few bouts of sickness between 8-9 weeks but have felt pretty good since! I've been pretty surprised actually

I've been nauseous since about 7weeks.. now 9.5weeks & wake in the night to be sick :x I have Maxalon, that helps for 5hrs or so.
Hardly any appetite.. They say that means its a girl !? haha

Really hope it lets up soon...

My ms always started at six weeks exactly!:)

Thanks guy guess I will have to wait and see!! If it comes I hope it's not too bad!!😉

Around 6 weeks the food aversions kicked in for me, with mild nausea when I was trying to eat something I didn't like the look of.... By 7 I was properly nauseous. Only threw up 2x, once at 8 weeks and once at 9 1/2 weeks. Still very nauseous now at 10 1/2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->