When did your MS start?

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
Im 4 weeks 1 day so very early but feeling great.. too great compared to my other pregnancies and wondering when the MS will hit me. (I had HG in my last pregnancy)
Which reminds me anyone have HG in one pregnancy to go on to have another without?!

I'm just about 4 weeks now and wondering the same thing! I feel totally fine, just really tender boobs and a bit of cramps and fatigue.

I work a job that requires me to interact with people pretty regularly and I'm the only one that does my job, so I'm worried about when it kicks in.

Also, I've had friends say they've had it one pregnancy and then not the next, fingers crossed for you it stays away!

It started from about 5weeks 4 days for me still going strong! :sick:

About 6 weeks. It still can be quite bad now sometimes at 14 weeks. Fun!

Ok so I might scran out for a couple of weeks then 😂

Mine started at 6 weeks but it seems to be tapering off now thank god. I'm sure it will be back soon tho! :(

Started week 5. I'm now almost halfway through week nine and it has started to taper off. No longer all day nausea...just occasional spurts :)

It usually hits by week 6. I am one of the few lucky ones... week 9 and no sign of MS. *knock on wood*

Baby #1 MS started at 4 weeks
Baby #2 Light nausea from 6-8 weeks
Baby #3 No MS
Baby #4 MS from 6 weeks
Current pregnancy MS (HG) from 9 weeks & still going (I'm 19 weeks now!)

Gooooooooood luck. I really hope you get out of it this time. You've paid your dues. This HG is no joke!

I'm in my 7th week and I haven't puked once. From about week 5 till now I had lots of dizzy spells but I also have vertigo hit me all the time when not pregnant. Sometimes I feel a tad sick but then I eat and I'm alright. Or I have to stop eating before I'm too full or I'll get the sick feeling. But that's all. My pregnancies with my boys were terrible and I puked all the time. I'm finding that the third pregnancy is quite easy so far.

I'm gonna be 6 weeks on Thursday and ms hit me hard on Saturday. I threw up for the first time yesterday.

On and off from about 11 dpo which was about 3 + 4, but so far much milder than last time and not every day. I was never actually sick last time, but felt awful most days and had no appetite from pretty early. But this time is definitely different and not as bad. Not sure why, just different pregnancy, I suppose. I also eat much different now, more fat and protein and few carbs, which is supposed to help. I think I also might just be too busy to notice! But yes, very normal for it to be different even though it does feel strange and I keep wondering when it's going to get rough.

I am 5 weeks today and it hit me 2 days ago, getting worse each day.. fun and games ahead.

I always find it so fasinating that everyone is sooo different. How can I the same thing (being pregnant) affect everyone so differently!

I always find it so fasinating that everyone is sooo different. How can I the same thing (being pregnant) affect everyone so differently!

This is so true! I told my best friend and my mother in law that MS has started for me, and they both said its waay to early, its just my imagination. (both of them didnt get MS and only got other symptons after being pregnant for 12+ weeks)

Both with my son and this pregnancy it hit at 6 weeks, like clockwork. With my son, it was gone by 10 weeks, so I'm hoping I'm lucky again this time around.

I shouldn't have said anything yesterday about feeling mostly fine! Because today suddenly at 5+1 I feel rubbish.

I'm 4+1 today and I've started feeling very very nauseous. Haven't thrown up yet but I have a lot of food aversions too. Last few pregnancies I had zero sickness and lost them all so I've never been so thrilled to be sick!

With my first it wasn't until about 10-11 weeks and that was right up until the day I delivered him. I threw up every single day

With this one it started bang on week 6 and was really really bad that I couldn't even function properly because of awful nausea. Nausea lifted quite a bit and has now turned into throwing up every day again.......

They do say the more sickness you have the stronger the pregnancy so hope thats a good sign for you..
👌🏼👌🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->