When did your MS start?

At about 5 weeks. It's been progressively getting worse as the weeks go by. I started vomiting a bit over the weekend. :T

Mine started at 5 1/2 weeks this time and started easing around 9 weeks. I'm 10 weeks now and only get nauseated occasionally.

I had a cold during week 5, so I'm not sure if it was MS & pregnancy fatigue, or the cold I was feeling most of the time. First puking episode was at 6w5d. So far I've had 2 of those days.

Bleugh!! Started at 6.5 weeks for me
Throwing up a few times a day still x

thinking about it more i think mine started around the same.. ive got a few things on in a weeks time so want to get through those before sickness appears!

i have had 3 HG pregnancies this being my 4th but the third was a miscarriage. All HG started at 6 weeks for me until 20 weeks. With the third I was on zofran 8mg 3 times a day and attached to a portable IV and even then i wanted to DIE!!!
I'm hoping to miss out on HG this time ( currently 4 weeks pregnant) but i doubt ill be so lucky

I was seven weeks yesterday. My morning sickness has really kicked it up a notch in just the last day or so. I'd been having it slightly for the last week or so. Today, however, was the first day it was really noticeable, where it really affected my day. I haven't actually thrown up or anything; I've just had a queasy feeling. I've reached for the Saltines and ginger ale a few times, which have really made me feel a lot better!

Mine started at week 4/5 and has continued daily ( allday may I add ��) I have my fingers tightly crossed that this will pass soon..I'm on baby no4 and I have never had sickness with my other 3 so this is a shock to say the least, some days I don't want to get out of bed for the fear of being sick �� They say it ends at 12weeks right?? ���� I'm hopeful x

Wow Twirly!
Have you had the same sex pregnancies so far?
I've had two boys, the first one I had minor nausea.. second HG in hospital twice on a drip was awful..
i dont remember feeling as energetic before and I'm not tired which makes a change! Maybe my pregnancies are different everytime!

Wow Twirly!
Have you had the same sex pregnancies so far?
I've had two boys, the first one I had minor nausea.. second HG in hospital twice on a drip was awful..
i dont remember feeling as energetic before and I'm not tired which makes a change! Maybe my pregnancies are different everytime!

Nope I have 1 boy and 2 girls. So I'm abit thrown back if I'm honest . Everyone's says maybe twins!!! :blush:

They did check me for twins last time as was rough.. gah.
Hope you feel better soon!

I didn't have any last time but had a lot of nausea and food aversion from about week 5.
I'm 4+5 now and no ms yet (touch wood) but tummy ache and diarrhoea. That could be just nerves as I've only just got BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->