when did your nausea start?

growingbabyr

Reaction score
hey guys! i'm new here and i'm currently 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. my only symptoms are sore breasts, sensitive nipples and an increase inappetite! I haven't had nausea yet but I know it's probably just around the corner! when did yours start?

You might be one of the lucky ones that don't get it at all! Praying you don't! Mine started the day before my bfp. Won't be sad to see the back of it lol.

Mine started at around 6 weeks as is still going strong at almost 13 weeks :sick:

7 weeks. It was pretty crappy in the middle of 7-9 weeks. Through week 8 it didn't seem THAT bad but I was still throwing up bile every morning. I'd typically be okay for the rest of the day though.
After 9 weeks, it tapered off. I'm 11 weeks now...this morning I threw up my breakfast and last night I threw up after dinner because I felt so bloated. It's hard to gauge when it's going to happen but around 7-8 weeks was the worst. I think 6 weeks was more fatigue and generally feeling nauseated.

ive been getting nauseous for about a week or so but ive been throwing up stomach vile every morning for the past 3 or 4 days. im 5 weeks. I was thinking I wasn't gonna get morning sickness! I was very wrong.

at almost 6 wks and still have it todayat 13 1/2. With my son it lasted till about 16 wks it tapered off and finally left around 18 wks.

Mine started at 5w6d so it may be just around the corner for you! :p It's FINALLY tapered off this past few days and I am 12 weeks today. Hoping it's done for good! It was awful!!

My boobs didn't hurt until the end of my 5th week and my nausea didn't kick in until about 6 weeks, it got bad at the end of 8 weeks and into 9 weeks. It's not so much bad now as annoying lol.

Yesterday - 5 weeks exactly. I had some waves of mild nausea before that, but yesterday was really bad, I had to stay in bed for a few hours :(

I'm nearly 12 weeks and my nausea has just started to get strong it's awful :(

I'm 4weeks in and threw up this morning. Last pregnancy I wasnt sick until 11weeks.

Luckily I haven't thrown up yet. Came close a couple of times while brushing my teeth.

Around six weeks as well, but it was gone by 11 weeks. I never threw up I simply had frequent waves of nausea, but I am really not one to throw up even if I feel so sick I would like to.

I haven't had any so far but I know its probably not far off! When I was pregnant last time, I had a scan at 8 weeks came out feeling all chuffed that the lady thought I was so lucky to not have sickness yet....

Got in the car tom mentioned going to nandos for lunch and the thought of it turned my stomach and I threw up everywhere!

It started then and didn't stop till I was 25 weeks x

I've had mild nausea since 6 weeks. I'm hoping it does to get any worse but have a feeling it might!

Xx

5.5 weeks... was so bad I was leaving work twice a week ... so I was prescribed medicine and it's been a miracle worker!

Not thrown up but nausea and some wretches started and 7 weeks, not really bad thankfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->