when did your pregnancy symptoms peak?

anna1986

mummy of 2
Reaction score
im 4w2d pregnant and they symptoms ive had is bit of stomach cramping (not painful) and sore boobs and the tinyest bit of feeling sick - just wondering how far gome you were when your symptoms really peaked?

Until around 7 weeks I only had tender boobs. Then for about 4-5 days I felt yucky, just full all the time and the thought of food did not appeal to me. And I'm a huge food lover. Then all the disappeared and I'm still only left with slightly tender boobs. I have been kind of tired all along but nothing major. I've been very lucky!

I am at 9 weeks and my symptoms are at the worst theyve ever been. If this isnt the peak then I dont know what im going to do!

Im kind off looking forward to a few more pregnancy symptoms will make it feel more real!

Week 7 and week 9 I felt dreadful! I had a break for a few days in week 8 which only lead to panic when I should have been enjoying the break lol xxx

Gosh, I guess it was all equally terrible between 6-8 weeks thought I never actually threw up. The 9th week was better which made me super nervous, then during the 10th week I felt fine. 11th week I got my energy surge. Been cleaning the house ever since ;) ha. I'm 13 weeks today.

I would say around 8 weeks. I really thought I might die. Feeling better now, but still off. I have been dry heaving all day though. Hoping in a week or two I feel awesome! LOL.

For me weeks 8-9 were the worst. In my first pregnancy too, well, even later actually.. maybe weeks 6-13ish in the first but some days the nausea wasn't as strong. This time I had terrible nausea for a few days in late week 8/early 9. For the past days I've been feeling alright though except still have food aversions. :/

I'm hoping this is it for me. I've been chucking up daily since 5 weeks but last night has to be the worst. I'm 10wk 2 and woke up at 4am with horrendous nausea. I lay awake for an hour with my stomach churning before I projectile vomited (thankfully after the last few weeks I have a sick bag by the bed). I haven't been able to get back to sleep and am lying here trying not to throw again.

I'm 10+1 and worse then ever! Yesterday my vomits per day went from 2 to 5!!

Im 4+3 today n have woken up feeling really sick - please dont let the morning sickness start already!

Depends on which symptom. I've had sore boobs since week 5 or 6. Same for aversions to certain foods. I've wanted to gnaw my arm off since week 8.

As for the morning sickness, It started in week 6, peaked at 7, and was mostly gone midway through 8. But I think it would have gone longer if I hadn't lost one of my twins. It seems like my whole family is lucky on the morning sickness front... Apparently we get gallbladder problems instead :-(

Last time it was very, very tough til 16 weeks I think! I'm feeling awful this time around too, lol. They can ease up around second tri though.

9-13 weeks I was struggling lots with tiredness - no ms at all. xx

4-6 weeks and again, worse than ever, 13-14 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->