When did your sickness start?

ahava

me & hubby
Reaction score
Im worried as i have none yet. AS far as i can remember , last time i was pregnant it came around 7 week period.

I'm 8+4 and haven't had any - not even nausea. Only time feel sick is when I'm hungry

Amy xx

i felt sick at about 8 weeks but wasnt actually sick untill about 12-13 weeks.iam feeling and being sick again now at 29 weeks
nikki

Same, ive not had any yet either! Just nausea when im hungry.

:) xx

my hubby said i was sick only in the 8th week, but u know what men are like.....so we are having a bet..i obviously think something is wrong..and he said im just being paranoid..lol

I havent yet been sick, just feeling sick when am hungry. There is nothing wrong for not being sick is a good thing i guess. You should enjoy it while it lasts. :) x

I've not been sick at all - maybe you will skip it in this pregnancy! Fingers crossed eh!

Heya!!I started getting sick from about 6 weeks and it has only easing of now and im 16 weeks so depends on every person.But i was sick nearly twice a day everyday was awful xx

Im 16 weeks and havent had any xxx Maybe ul be lucky like me :) x

Mine started at 5-6 weeks and it still in full swing ..

Didn't really start until about 6 and a half weeks. I've only actually been sick once though. But even the nausea can wear you out. None today though. At the moment I seem to have a couple of good days then a couple of bad days then good days etc.

oh my god! ur all so lucky ive had morning sickness(lasting all day) since i was 6 wks and now 9wks 3days i just hope it finishes soon!!!

I never got MS this bad with my boys, it may be a sign of a girl you never know ;)

I wondered where my MS was and was dissapointed that i didn't get it... then i got it. About 6/7 weeks? and its horrible. i never feel hungry, always feel ill, sick if i smell anything. It's awful!!

It's only happened a couple of times this week though, so i am hoping it's dying down.

id love to have a girl as my family is dominated by men but as long as the baby is healthy i dont mind!

i felt nausea before i even got my :bfp: the proper bad bit started at 5w5d and now with a bit of help from my doctor its leveled out 2 3 times a day on a good day. (11am, 5pm, and when i go to bed is worst)

xx

I have just had bad periods of nausea since about 6 weeks .....comes and goes though.........not nice!! dont worry hunni every pregnancy is different :hug:

i felt nausea before i even got my :bfp: the proper bad bit started at 5w5d and now with a bit of help from my doctor its leveled out 2 3 times a day on a good day. (11am, 5pm, and when i go to bed is worst)

xx

mine is worst during the night?!! and like polaris Im having a few good days now....which lol :blush: makes me worry!!! although I soon get it back again!!

With my first,Amber it hit me hard after 9weeks gone, finally started to wesr off around 16 weeks gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->