When did your sickness start?

P

Princess_3

None here at 6 weeks, but thought we could do a poll, might make some ladies feel better? ❤️

I'm 5 weeks and feel fine unless I don't eat every few hours. Then I start to get queezy. No fun!

Mine started the day before my bfp, but it turned into hypermesis by 6 weeks. In my other pregnancies though the sickness normally had just started around 6 weeks. I wish it would go away for a little bit now but if it means a healthy baby then will put up with it for however long it lasts :)

I was fine until I hit 7 weeks, I feel nauseous all day long.

mine started at 4 weeks 3 days and haven't stop since. It is worse in the evening. Luckily, most of the time I only feel nauseous.

None so far at 11 weeks just constant feeling sick especially when hungry then goes but no actual sick x

10 and half weeks here, no sickness at all :)

I started to feel queezy at around 6 weeks. It kind of ft like I was constantly hungover and my stomach just felt a bit yuk. Then the nausea started properly around 7 weeks. It's worse when my stomach is empty so I try not to let myself get hungry.

Today! So 6weeks 4days. I had a bug yesterday n it was coming out both ends (tmi sorry! :flower: ) but today its deffo morning sickness, its not quite as violent as yesterday! With my first it started at dot on 6weeks n finished dot on 16, im hoping it wont last quite as long this time *touch wood* xx

I didn't start getting sick until 7 weeks with my first. With this one, I'm already nauseous so im guessing around 6 weeks or so.

I felt a little nauseous between 4-5 weeks on and off. From 5.5 weeks (last week) it kicked up a gear and today (6weeks) it's pretty bad. Everything smells rotten, can't think of anything to eat and I puked this morning. I do know though wi all previous pregnancies I would get an odd relief day here and there where my symptoms dramatically faded - say around the 8 week mark- though instead of being grateful I would panic worrying about the pregnancy. Symptoms would be back with a vengeance a day later and I always swore next time I would appreciate my "mercy" day. ( but no, next time it happened I would worry all over again !)

6 weeks with my first, 4 weeks with my second and I didn't get it at all with my third

At exactly 7 weeks I woke up feeling terrible, now at 8+3 and its got progressively worse, although not really vomiting just really nauseous. Hoping it subsides soon, so tired.

I've been feeling nauseated over the past 24 hours or so. I didn't have morning sickness with DS so this is new to me!

mine started right at 5 weeks & now is starting 2 ease up which makes me worry ! hopefully everything is fine I have an appointment on the 10th where they will hopefully do a scan so I can stop the worrying! I hated morning sickness but now I just want it back!!

never had any queasiness or sickness with either of my previous pregnancies, im now 6 weeks and still none. hope it stays this way lol

Couple days shy of 7 weeks and I vomited for the first time this morning. In my last pregnancy it hit just about the same time.

Mine started at 4 weeks and 5 days this pregnancy but didn´t start until past 6 weeks in the last two pregnancies.

I don't know if the symptoms have to do with IVF however, I had the following symptoms.
Really weird and bad taste in my mouth. OWFUL !!! from the second day of ET and 4 days after, started having morning nausia with no vomiting.
So my symptoms started very early before my Beta.

I had terrible sickness with first, just felt it with second and I'm 6 weeks and none as of yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->