When did your symptoms start?

BunNtheOven

Mom Expecting # 2!
Reaction score
& Which symptom did you have first?

I'm 6 weeks and 6 days and I've already had some serious boob tenderness since about 5 weeks! I feel some cramping and have a huge bloat! I have been craving spicy food since I was about 3 weeks! (before I even found out, but all I've been wanting is hot wings and Habanero ranch chips since that week!)

And I definitely have that pregnancy brain!!!! :dohh::dohh:

Sore boobs started around 4 weeks. Fatigue started around almost 6 weeks. Bloating/unsettled stomach (I haven't had true morning sickness at all) started around 7 weeks. Hormones went nuts about 7 weeks too. Now, I'm mostly suffering with crazy hormones, a little bit of an upset tummy every now and then and some fatigue. The really bad fatigue is starting to back off a little, thank goodness.

Sore boobs started around 4 weeks. Fatigue started around almost 6 weeks. Bloating/unsettled stomach (I haven't had true morning sickness at all) started around 7 weeks. Hormones went nuts about 7 weeks too. Now, I'm mostly suffering with crazy hormones, a little bit of an upset tummy every now and then and some fatigue. The really bad fatigue is starting to back off a little, thank goodness.

UGH I forgot to metion the fatigue! I've been exhausted. Luckily, I've had some vacation time to be home and be lazy. :haha:

i had major fatigue at 4 weeks along with headaches and odd dizzy spell by 6weeks boobs hurt and got bigger and felt sick all the time 7 weeks bloat set in still here now at nearly 10 weeks but settling down a bit now its mainly fatigue headaches still boobs only hurt now and then

Nausea and just a few days after ovulation that got a lot worse this week. I am literally nauseated all day from when I wake up to when I go to bed. Also fatigued and need to go the the bathroom a lot! Especially at night unfortunately.

Nausea and just a few days after ovulation that got a lot worse this week. I am literally nauseated all day from when I wake up to when I go to bed. Also fatigued and need to go the the bathroom a lot! Especially at night unfortunately.

I've definitely been peeing more often. So annoying getting up in the middle of the night. I really haven't suffered any MS, yet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->