• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When did your symptoms start?

Lanyloo

Mummy to a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
I'm only feeling cramps, backache and moody so far. Last time my ms kicked in at 7 weeks exactly but thankfully only lasted until 11 weeks!

have had bigger and tender bb's since before af was due, and been pretty tired since thats all i have really. Last time everything started soon as i found out which was 7 weeks i had no clue before that so dont know why im concerned really but still am lol

Got my first morning sickness on the day I turned 12 weeks(I know my baby is weird) Had it on and off for 5 days now! Before that I didn't have hardly any symptoms except a vague pregnant feeling...

My boobies hurt from the moment of conception but i just thought it was AF on her way as I'm usually like that every month. Everything else happened when I was about 6 weeks.

Just sore bb's so far, and a little dizziness. I am starting to feel the emotional part of it kick in too. (about to post about that- what a day!)

I have af like cramps which I have had since af was due, they are duller, but still there, they feel a bit better when i sit or lie down = which kinda sux in the stakes of being impossible at work!
:)
Did any of you guys get that who are further along?
It is my only real symptom - slightly sore nipples too.
xx

My Ms started when I was 5weeks I'm 8weeks now and it doesn't seem like its going to slow down anytime soon.

I'm 5+2 and my only symptoms so far have been a constant backache from conception until a couple of days ago, tiredness since about a week ago which keeps hitting me in waves, and occassional soft shooting pains on the side of my BBs for the last 4 days I think. I have felt a bit of aversion to some foods and tiny waves of slight nausea but nothing else

I've had about 6 days of nausea so far - but the last day has been much better. I'm hoping for a weekend of being able to eat properly! Anticipating it returning though ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"