When do most people ovulate...

xxlovexx

Reaction score
after the first positive ovulation test? (I've read that the last + doesn't matter, just the first) I got my first ever definite positive OPK on CD 17 (DH and I BD about 30 minutes before testing, but I'm worried I may have ruined my chances of conceiving this month because (TMI) I was on top and got up immediately after and everything seemed to leak out :blush:) So, we BD on CD 17, I got another + OPK about 24 hours after the first + on CD 18, then they turned negative. I'm on CD 19 now, do you think I already ovulated? I only got to BD the one time on CD 17 since DH has been working 12-15 hour days this week and he's been tired when he gets home.

I wish I had an answer for you. I am still trying to understand all this. I am CD11 and I had a faint + on my OPK today. Hubby & I have been BD every night and will continue to for at least through the weekend since I am feeling twinges & sparks in my right side. As far as getting up immediately, I've read different things and some say that once it is in there it can only take seconds so who knows..Good luck!

When you get a true POSITIVE OPK, you *SHOULD* ovulate within 12-24 hours.... Some woman possible 48 hours. The problem with OPK's are, they don't guarantee, or prove that you have ovulated. This is why OPK's and charting temps, tend to go hand in hand.

As for laying, most fertility books and documents suggest laying flat with your butt elevated for 20-30 minutes.... Now this may not be possible for everyone, so you CAN wear a soft cup for up to 12 hours.

The stuff that leaks out is Semen (the liquid that transports/nourishes)not sperm(tadpoles/swimmers), those little suckers swim away in seconds :)

my two cycles where i took note was CD 16 & 17 x

I ov early, cd12 every month. Im not sure about on top because I only do that when im drunk as I dont like DH looking at my sex face hahaa!

I ov early, cd12 every month. Im not sure about on top because I only do that when im drunk as I dont like DH looking at my sex face hahaa!

:haha: thats awesome. I'm thinking I ov early too. Yesterday & through the night I had the weird little feelings in my right side and so far this a.m. nothing.

I ov on CD 12/13. But I've also never gotten a positive OPK for more than one day- the days before & after are back to the line being about half as dark as the control.

Okay, thanks! I'm just still worried that nothing made it up there since I was on top. :blush: lol I guess I'm 2-3 DPO today. (CD 20, + OPKs on CD 17 & 18)

I got a positive OPK on the day i ovulated last month, but this month i got a positive yesterday and today and have not ovulated yet but i dont think i will ovulate yet as i dont normally ovulate until CD20 and im at CD12 today.

I got pregnant with my one and only with me on top! It took us two years to get pg and the last two cycles I was on top every time. They says its actually a good position because then you have more control of where to direct the little swimmers :haha:

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->