when do preg symptoms start for you all?

juliespencer9

Reaction score
hi all,
just wondering really when you all started getting symptoms, im 4wk 6 days preg and just starting to get sore nipples, no other symptoms yet.

how preg were you all when your symptoms started?

julie x

Before I even confirmed I was pregnant... but they aren't consistent. A day here, a day there. Sometimes it's the (o)(o). Sometimes it's the belly. Sometimes it's the nose. Sometimes it's the heartburn. I have read that symptoms seem to steady out at around the six week mark.

jerseyshore we are about the same time il be 5 wks 2moro, im wishing the symptoms to start....il soon be wishing them to stop...hehe

Not me...after my m/c, I told my OH that I want to experience every symptom and to the maximum extent - and I still feel that way :dohh:

Let's see if I still feel the same way when I've reached 2nd trimester! :rofl:

I've had symptoms since 3 wks! The peeing all the time was the biggest one!!!! Seriously every 10 minutes

jerseyshore
hehe, i also had a m/c 6th aug 08 but only made it to 6 wks so not long enough for symptoms.
have you needed to pee all the time, i havent and wondered when this starts?

not really had mant the ones i do have r getting worse...dizzieness, sore bbs, itchy belly (now gone) mega frequent urination, Gone off food, headaches, tiredness, not being able to sleep!! erm slight nausea think thts it!!!! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sore boobs started day or day before my period was due. And the cramping which I thought was period pains ready to come xx

jerseyshore
hehe, i also had a m/c 6th aug 08 but only made it to 6 wks so not long enough for symptoms.
have you needed to pee all the time, i havent and wondered when this starts?

Yes, I pretty run to the bathroom a lot...but I don't know if it's because of the bean or because I am really thirsty and drinking more! :dohh: I could go a whole day before without peeing, not these days :happydance:

I've been extremely tired every night when I get back from work....if I am not in bed before 8.45 its a miracle! I'm also not sleeping well, I have very broken sleep and very realistic dreams. I have needed to wee quite a lot too, alot more than normal and I need to get up in the night a couple of times to go too which isn't helping my sleep!
I have quite a big tummy for so early which doesn't feel like bloating.......but everyone is different. I only seem to have gone off cups of tea and thats it! Feel a little queezy in the mornings but I think thats just down to tiredness, as soon as I have had my cup of decaff coffee I am fine!
Oh, and my (.) (.) have been quite sore at times too, but not too bad today! All of this started really about a week and a half ago if not more!
Congratulations!

I've had indegestion, heartburn, burping, stomach cramps, sore boobs, really big boobs, etc. But saying that not all of them, every day. Some days are fine, other days are quite bad.

Like Gemma the last few days I've been exhausted by the time I get home from work, was in bed by 9.30 last night and I'm heading the same way tonight. But I'm not getting a very good sleep either, quite restless most of the night.

I'm 6 weeks today but having been getting most of these for the last 2 weeks.

I think 3 weeks after conception for me I had them but thought it was my period that was coming on. It totally tricked me! Then I started eating like a horse and having nausea on week 5 and no period and was still convinced my period was coming as i was covered in spots. Then it never came ! I had the white discharge i noticed first. Then started chucking on week 5 none stop till yesteday when i stopped throwing up again.

I had nothing until 8 weeks! then i was sick sick sick but that lasted all of a week

erm b4 i got my BFP i had sore nipples and sore boobies lol,, bt i have had my morning sickness from around week 5 and i wish it would jst leave me alone lol (i have got multiples so double the sickness!) blerghghhhhh

hi. i haven't had a single symptom! i really want them to start so that I actually feel pregnant. i had a mc last month so don't even know how many weeks I am.

well from the last day of my last period i had cramps and sore bbs, all up untill about 9 weeks. At six weeks the sickness and odd pains and whatnot started, and about 8 weeks the tiredness kicked in !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->