when do pregnancy symptoms begin?

stellababy

Reaction score
When did you start feeling nauseous and tired? I completely am drawing a blank when it happen to me in previous pregnancies. I am very newly pregnant, almost 5 weeks and not feeling any different...

It's different for everyone and every pregnancy. First pregnancy I had no symptoms like sickness, tiredness etc until about 13 weeks!
Last time I was completely fine the whole time, apart from sore boobs.
This time I've been horrendously nauseous and tired since 5 weeks!

Mine normally kicks in around 6 weeks, I've being getting small waves of nausea today but I'm hungry as well which doesn't help. It's like I've forgotten how to be pregnant x

With my first pregnancy I had cramping and nausea and food aversions from about 4.5 weeks. This time it came on a little slower; nausea didn't get too rough until six weeks, but it feels more persistent. I'm not throwing up as much but the queasiness is horrible and the food aversions are very rough. Every pregnancy is a little different.

First time for me I had major cramping and went off chicken but that was it till 9 weeks then it hit me like a freight train and I spent a week lying down whenever I could and started being sick in the mornings (not too bad).

This time I'm only 4+4 nothing really yet, I've had a few more minor headaches and I get dizzy if I haven't eaten for too long, I've been a bit crampy but not half as much, it feels more like stretching earlier this time. We'll see.. Haha x

Mine kicked in at 5+4! No symptoms the day before then felt like I'd been hit by a train of nausea!

My 1st pregnancy my nausea and fatigued started at 6 weeks but I did have a few symptoms form 4 weeks. This time around I'm 5+4 and feel completely normal besides sore boobs.

With DD I was nauseous and had sore boobs before I even missed my period, it's actually why I took a test! This time i was bloated with sore boobs at about 6 weeks but it didn't occur to me I was pregnant until DH bought me a test and it was positive at 7 weeks. No further symptoms until gone 8 weeks

With DD I had them from the start, with the loss I had in August they started a week before I tested (nausea, swollen tender breasts, heartburn). With this one I have waves of nausea and dizzy spells that come and go. It's very different this time around.

With my first pregnancy I felt exactly the same until 6 weeks.

This time my boobs were really sore at about 4dpo and still are but a bit better and tge on and off nausea started at about 4 weeks 4/5 days and is getting worse! 😢

Felt tired at 3 weeks. Nausea kicked in at 5+3 and hasn't let up since.

Been feeling a bit nauseous and really tired since avout 3.4 weeks and cramping like my period will start any minute.

the only thing i am feeling is a full feeling down there and light cramps.

I can't actually remember with DD, but I know I had insane hunger in the first trimester.
This time, tiredness kicked in the day before I got my bfp. I had some travel sickness a few days ago (3+5), and a wave of nausea as I was cooking tonight along with some cramping earlier, but nothing else yet really.

As others have said it's individual, every woman responds differently to hcg, I'm currently having horrendous nausea, with my last 2 pregnancies it started at a similar sort of time.

1st pregnancy - never. Felt great from day 1 to delivery day.
Current pregnancy - mild nausea started 5w6days and each week it has become progressively worse. If I don't take maxalon tablets or zofran I will vomit 3-4 times a day. Tiredness started around 7 weeks..

I didnt have any this time in first try. Was convinced MMC but baby now 34 weeks xx

With DD (1st pregnancy) I had nausea and tiredness from 7/8 weeks. This time round it's hit me at 5 weeks :wacko:

Mine started before I even realized I was late. The first thing I noticed was a heightened sense of smell and sore breasts. I knew for sure when the food aversions started. When I am pregnant, I essentially become a vegan. Meat turned my stomach. I also noticed much more frequent urination.

My "kill me now" symptoms kicked in 6 weeks lol everything before that was mild and happy so I am not looking forward to that haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->