When do they start being awake more?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn is awake a few hours a day now, no more than 4 though. Not sure what the normal time is but that's just how she is. I know she's rather lazy but when do they start being awake more? I'm excited for playtime!! :D

From about 2 months Sam was awake pretty much all day. Now he only sleeps at night - from 9pm til about 7 or 8am (whenever our alarm goes off!) with one feed when we go to bed at 12ish

no idea hun but i no id sleep all i can while she asleep lol x x x

Rhiannon practically slept for the entire first two months, except to feed,
after that she gradually started getting more awake.. think its around when they start to take notice of their surroundings that they stay awake a little longer..
trust me, enjoy her whilst she sleeps lol my little miss sleepyhead has morphed into my little miss-i-want-to-see-everything-and-i-want-to-see-it-NOW-SCREAM
not that i want to put you off or anything mwwwahahahaha :)

You should definitely appreciate the time that she does sleep at the moment to rest and get things done! I love the fact that Sam's awake loads now and always wanting to play but I don't seem to have time for anything else! And I definitely didn't make the most of it when he did sleep - I was too busy looking at him and taking photos :laugh2:

Since about 6 weeks, Josh Sleeps about 7-8 hours in a row. He sleeps from 11ish until 7ish. Then from 8ish til 12ish.

He doesn't really nap during the day, maybe 2 hours overall. He's got SO MUCH ENERGY! He's a lot of fun though. He loves his playmat and loves to smile at mummy's funny faces!

Colton sleeps from 10pm-4am, then 4.30am-8am then he is up for the day. He usually takes 2-3 naps, which vary from 30mins to 3hours (depending on where he's laying.. aka his bed=30min, ours=2-3hours.. lol)

Kyle started staying awake more during the day when he started sleeping through the night, so around 10-12 weeks I think. Now he sleeps 7pm - 7am then usually another sleep around 9am for 2 hours, then again at 1pm for about an hour. Make the most of the sleep time toria! xx

Kyle started staying awake more during the day when he started sleeping through the night, so around 10-12 weeks I think. Now he sleeps 7pm - 7am then usually another sleep around 9am for 2 hours, then again at 1pm for about an hour. Make the most of the sleep time toria! xx

Can't wait for the sleeping through the night :) :happydance: (for many reasons! ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->